Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
You were talking up a playoff berth a week ago. Now you are as pessimistic as you've ever been. Pessimism for me set in 2019 when I could see the club slowly falling apart at the seams. Now it is just numbness and the struggle to give a **** sometimes.
That's possibly so but that was prior to the game against Parra. I feel we should have persisted with Croft but change Dearden out for either Gamble, me or a cardboard cutout of Alfie. I'd also change the rhs defence which was abhorrent. Further I'd change the forward pack around and have a forward centric game plan with a very controlled( read fucking slow) 5th tackle ptb. A carefully placed kick without any rush. Also a couple of blockers in place and a set chase team.

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
I'm all for Dearden being dropped. He's not going to be here next year, we're not in finals contention, there's really no benefit to playing him.

Having said that, can we stick to a fucking halves combo? Hard to build up any degree of fluency in both attack and defense if we're constantly chopping and changing.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Given Mead is out, I's say it is likely Copley or Arthars coming in but could we see...

1. Niu
2. Coates
3. Farnworth
4. Isaako
5. Oates
6. Gamble
7. Milford
8. Asiata
9. Turpin
10. Lodge
11. Pangai Jr
12. Haas
13. Carrigan

14. Levi
15. Kennedy
16. Bullemor
17. Piakura

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Chopping and changing again guarantees another drubbing (likely would have got drubbed without the changes).

Don’t you know the best way for a side to gel and build combinations is to constantly change up the spine? That’s coaching 101...

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
I'm all for Dearden being dropped. He's not going to be here next year, we're not in finals contention, there's really no benefit to playing him.

Having said that, can we stick to a fucking halves combo? Hard to build up any degree of fluency in both attack and defense if we're constantly chopping and changing.
That'll happen when he finds a combo he's happy with .

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
That'll happen when he finds a combo he's happy with .
well we will continue to get destroyed on the fringes by virtue of having different combos every week and no communication defensively.

ChewThePhatt

ChewThePhatt

NRL Player
Contributor
Dec 28, 2015
Come on guys, we arent losing to the Titans again. Not going to happen.
I love you.
No...
I hate you....
No.....
I don't have a fucking clue!

Just win ffs

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
well we will continue to get destroyed on the fringes by virtue of having different combos every week and no communication defensively.
Well there's no easy way out of this but he needs to know what players that can execute is game plan moving forward , I'm positive we'll see a team resembling what Kevvie is chasing later this year. He can only work with what he has and we all know it ain't great. If he hasn't got the team competing and some signings by the end of this season then you can start questioning his strategies.

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
As much as Kevvie simplifies the game plan, he cannot factor in the poor execution by some of the turnips we presently employ as NRL players, neither can he factor in the chump reffing decisions that invariably turn the momentum against us.

Even with a team that is firing and executing well it is sometimes difficult as hell to claw back momentum when those phantom six agains are called against you.

But the one thing the team can do is back each other up and have a frikkin dig!!!!!!!

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Given Mead is out, I's say it is likely Copley or Arthars coming in but could we see...

1. Niu
2. Coates
3. Farnworth
4. Isaako
5. Oates
6. Gamble
7. Milford
8. Asiata
9. Turpin
10. Lodge
11. Pangai Jr
12. Haas
13. Carrigan

14. Levi
15. Kennedy
16. Bullemor
17. Piakura
I can’t see isaako getting moved from fb. He’s gone under the radar a bit for incompetence.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Round8TeamList

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
Why is fleger in the team! He's useless.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010

It’s fine. I’m not sure what Milford has done to deserve a call up or how his inability to follow any form or game plan has fixed itself in 2 weeks. I also don’t get why the opponent that exposed Milford so badly that it caused Kev to dispose of an entire off seasons plan to play Milf on the right was the opponent he decided Milf should make his comeback against.

NRL Captain
Contributor
Sep 22, 2016
I want to find a brick wall and hit my head against it. Not happy with the halves and spare hooker on the bench. Asiata should be in the team over Levi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Galah
  • johnny plath
  • Foordy
  • The Strapper
  • Dash
  • kman
  • GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Ondi
  • Big Del
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Financeguy
  • Manofoneway
  • mieko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.