10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
**** this club. Is that the message you send?

Watch Milf shit the bed again but Gamble get the arse.

Reeks of Siebold level desperation

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Good to see Rhys 8-minute cameo Kennedy retained. Hopefully he can play 9 minutes and not be gassed.

Well as weird a team selection as it is, I can see the thinking behind it and at least it provides interest to see how this bunch of misfits can stuff it all up.

heartly87

heartly87

NRL Player
May 10, 2014
The last half of 2019 season was:
6 wins 6 losses 1 draw

Then a loss in the finals.

I think we’d be stoked with 6 wins total let alone a 50% win rate.
Yeah true bro

M

Maroon4life

QCup Player
May 28, 2016
So this is quantifiable proof that Kev has NFI what to do now.

The job was always too big for a bloke like him. This playing group needed a villain of a coach to clean the place up over 2 years and we instead went with a bloke whose running the club with zero vision.

Dazza 92

Dazza 92

NRL Captain
Oct 13, 2014
this halves change is akin to throwing the baby out with the bathwater....

Do we want to punish Dearden or win football games?

Boy oh boy....

Where the **** would we be without Haas.....25% of all our forward metre gains are his...

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
So this is quantifiable proof that Kev has NFI what to do now.

The job was always too big for a bloke like him. This playing group needed a villain of a coach to clean the place up over 2 years and we instead went with a bloke whose running the club with zero vision.
So you give this villain coach 2 years but only give Kevvie 8 weeks, well that seems fair 🤔

Dazza 92

Dazza 92

NRL Captain
Oct 13, 2014
When was the last time Dearden won us a game of football?
Guys, Milf and Gamble isnt the answer....optics alone...

Milf gets 1 week in reserves...Kev stated that he DIDNT see Milf execute on what he wanted from him...next breathe he is recalled...

WTF..!

Just leave the guys we had in there, at the very least we have the best record at home, particularly in defence, and if we can keep the visiting team to 12-14 points only, then its "possible" we can run that down at Suncorp...

Thats my point.....Deardens future is sorted, fine.....we STILL need to win games....

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
Guys, Milf and Gamble isnt the answer....optics alone...

Milf gets 1 week in reserves...Kev stated that he DIDNT see Milf execute on what he wanted from him...next breathe he is recalled...

WTF..!

Just leave the guys we had in there, at the very least we have the best record at home, particularly in defence, and if we can keep the visiting team to 12-14 points only, then its "possible" we can run that down at Suncorp...

Thats my point.....Deardens future is sorted, fine.....we STILL need to win games....
1 . Milford was in cup for 2 weeks and was good in his second game.
2. There's no cup games this week
3. Dearden hasn't done anything and I'm i big fan of his
4. Croft is shit

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Don’t you know the best way for a side to gel and build combinations is to constantly change up the spine? That’s coaching 101...
They can also work on those combinations by playing for four different teams in the Q Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ostin86
  • Ondi
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Mr Fourex
  • Bucking Beads
  • Viti
  • Culhwch
  • Howie
  • Brotherdu
  • davidp
  • Wolfie
  • Skyblues87
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.