PRE-GAME Round 8 - Broncos v Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not worried about Fifita, he showed us all last week he's good for a few flashy efforts inside the opponent's 20 but when the game is on the line and the Titans need a forward to get down and dirty between the 20 metre lines, he was nowhere to be seen

If we dominate them in the middle third like we did against Penrith, he won't be an issue
He's running at Milf. Fifi is a 99% of being captain in my SC team this week lmao.

I can understand dropping Dearden. He wasn't in the side because he's the best available option, but because he was being groomed as a future best option.

I'm not sure about dropping Croft though. I don't rate him or anything, but Milford was supposedly dropped to find confidence in QLD Cup...and 2 weeks isn't enough. I think Walters should have stuck to his original plan for at least another couple of weeks, even if the Broncos kept looking shit. Then if Milford kept showing improvement, you can promote him.

So as bad as it would probably be, I think he should have just gone with a Croft/Gamble pairing for this week and keep challenging Milford to want to show improvement to get back in the side.

Come on guys, we arent losing to the Titans again. Not going to happen.
The sooner we accept that we are now little brother of the qld teams the easier the losses are to stomach.

The issue is that the QCup isn't on this weekend so Milford would have been on the sidelines. I thought given the way things transpired over the weekend, Milford coming in was a given. I'm surprised that Kev also brought in Tyson Gamble for this game but he deserves his opportunity all the same.

I must admit I'm a bit shaken by this. My confidence in KW that is. I'm going to keep trusting KW knows what he's doing but I would have thought you'd just get rid of Dearden and replace him with Gamble. I didn't see too much wrong with Croft's game(s) but I'm going to wait, along with everyone else and see how this pans out.

In all honesty I've not been this pessimistic about the team throughout the years since the team entered the competition. Hopefully this is exactly the cure and correct treatment for what ails the club.
You were talking up a playoff berth a week ago. Now you are as pessimistic as you've ever been. Pessimism for me set in 2019 when I could see the club slowly falling apart at the seams. Now it is just numbness and the struggle to give a **** sometimes.

I'm good with it.

As for the game, definitely not going. I want everyone to boo Fifita out of the building, but he's only gonna score a million tries and either do the "I can't hear you" motion or the "shush" which will make me burn down all of Paddington.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Justwin
  • eggstar10
  • Wolfie
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • Locky24
  • GCBRONCO
  • johnny plath
  • Cavalo
  • phoenix
  • Dexter
  • MrMoore
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.