vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any wonder he doesn’t fit in with the rest of the arrogant ***** at the club then. At least Parker earned the right to be full of himself
Agreed he absolutely earned that right. However he is not a bloke you would want hanging out with the team.

Agreed he absolutely earned that right. However he is not a bloke you would want hanging out with the team.
Coaching them though sure. How much do the coaches ‘hang out’ with the players as it is.

Im not necessarily advocating for him to be a coach but whatever we are doing currently is not working. Something clearly needs to change and if that’s a **** being at training getting stuck into them, a 350 gamer ex Qld and Australia player would be as good as anyone

Coaching them though sure. How much do the coaches ‘hang out’ with the players as it is.
I'm just not sure how much the team would take in from him given his attitude and persona sucks. Mind you not sure how much they take in from anyone...

I would recall Milford to play fullback.
He can’t be any worst then Isaako.
He just needs to run the ball and support TPJ and Haas.
Both can get quick PTB and Milford can to take advantage of it with his footwork by scooting from dummy half.

Why would you want someone you dropped for pure laziness to play fullback? Milf no longer has the drive to be a successful footy player in any position. His best option is 14 where he plays 15 minutes a week

Why would you want someone you dropped for pure laziness to play fullback? Milf no longer has the drive to be a successful footy player in any position. His best option is 14 where he plays 15 minutes a week
Yeah, I’m praying that Niu has a couple blinders in Q cup and we can move Isaako away from fullback. Otherwise I’d like to see Mead or Farnworth get a shot.

Yeah, I’m praying that Niu has a couple blinders in Q cup and we can move Isaako away from fullback. Otherwise I’d like to see Mead or Farnworth get a shot.
Need to use this year to get a look at Farnworth at 1 and Staggs at 6 after he is back up to speed. And hope like crazy they are up to it because our spine is the worst in the comp and I don't see how else we will fix it for next year.

Thanks for your insight Anthony

Milford is still the most talented player at the club. Isn’t he selling himself to rival clubs as a fullback?

Sorry? Time to jump off Milfords dick, dude. He’s done and isn’t even Q Cup quality anymore. It’s embarrassing
He’s the closest thing we have to a quality playmaker.

Milford is still the most talented player at the club. Isn’t he selling himself to rival clubs as a fullback?
Milford isn't even the most talented player at the Magpies. That would be the three code, dual-international, Karmichael Hunt. You could argue Hunt is yesterday's hero and you'd have a point, but so is Milford, but he never scaled nearly the same heights.

Milford isn't even the most talented player at the Magpies. That would be the three code, dual-international, Karmichael Hunt. You could argue Hunt is yesterday's hero and you'd have a point, but so is Milford, but he never scaled nearly the same heights.
Yep Hunt was playing good football as recently as 2019, can't say the same about Milford.

Yep Hunt was playing good football as recently as 2019, can't say the same about Milford.
What separates the two is you know if Hunt was out there in the middle he could at least be playing the Cooper Cronk Grand Final role, barking orders and herding his sheep. Milford would be invisible except for the perfunctory fifth tackle bomb and the tries he'd let through.

Im not necessarily advocating for him to be a coach but whatever we are doing currently is not working. Something clearly needs to change and if that’s a **** being at training getting stuck into them, a 350 gamer ex Qld and Australia player would be as good as anyone
Looking at our performances over the last few years, I can’t be sure even the players hang out with each other. And that includes at training.

Aside from 30mins here and 20 mins there, we play like we are complete fucking strangers, on both sides of the ball.

Is Tyson gamble a possible option

From what I've seen in QCup, I'd have to say yes, he has been playing pretty well, though what I've seen is a very small sample size.

From what I've seen in QCup, I'd have to say yes, he has been playing pretty well, though what I've seen is a very small sample size.
Yeah mine to but he got 1 over milf and is a bigger body in the 6 , just not sure if he's up to nrl standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BruiserMk1
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • Bucking Beads
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Gaz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Financeguy
  • Foordy
  • sooticus
  • Skyblues87
  • Ozired
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncorob
  • Scdeac
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.