10:00

Team Lists

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Thoughts?

Safe to assume that Glenn & Hodges will be missing from this game, Wayne said he believes Kahu will be back next week, and hopefully Maranta as well.

My prediction for next weeks line-up -

1. Kahu
2. Oates
3. Reed
4. Copley
5. Maranta
6. Milford
7. Hunt
8. McGuire
9. McCullough
10. Blair
11. Thaiday
12. Gillett
13. Parker (c)

14. K.Nikorima
15. Wallace
16. Dodds
17. Garbutt

Maranta will be having nightmares all week of the Semi trailer running at him.

Even if Kahu returns to fullback and Maranta displaces Vidot, then we'll still have to replace Glenn. Presumably Thaiday at second row and Blair starting, but that makes for a pretty weak fucking bench, even with Wallace back.

Could play Oates in Glenn's spot but that means persisting with Vidot for another game or giving Eden or Carlin a game. Not against that as I like the idea of Oates in Glenn's spot -- would be good to know as Glenn is in a contract year too.

I think Radradra is back next week, so whoever does play right wing better fucking be ready.

I'm really starting to have serious issue with selecting Reed in the team as the weeks go on, he was marginally better last week and then comes out tonight with an absolute stinker, he is literally probably in the top 10 slowest players in the NRL, including people like George Rose. It's just not good enough, he'll probably be picked out of necessity until Hodges & Boyd are back at 100%, but after that point, I'll start questioning Wayne heavily if he remains in the team.

I think Reed has a voodoo doll of our team. If it looks like they'll all return to fitness, he just takes one out.

We should bounce back at home. Parra have been terrible, to be frank. Expecting a big performance from Milford to make up for that disaster.

Vidot will make like his errors and be dropped.

We should bounce back at home. Parra have been terrible, to be frank. Expecting a big performance from Milford to make up for that disaster.

Vidot will make like his errors and be dropped.

I'm not ... I'm not going to get my hopes up a big performance from Milf (while he is wearing the 6) only to be left disappointed yet again...

milf is stuck in a corridor and getting the ball either A) when the defense is already on him, or B) he is trying to make the pass, when it should be him RECEIVING the pass. ie he's trying to make the short ball back on the inside when it really should be him catching the short ball on the inside making the bust up the middle.

fingers crossed kahu and maranta are back. wallace will be back too.

we really need to bounce back with a good performance here, im sure we can. maybe we read too many papers last week seeing ou names at the top of the table.

I'm not ... I'm not going to get my hopes up a big performance from Milf (while he is wearing the 6) only to be left disappointed yet again...

Yeah because he won't drop the ball if he has a 1 on his back...

I'm not confident about this game. I wouldn't even be confident if Broncos won tonight.

Eels have a knack for lifting their game when up here lately and coming up with an upset.

This will be a tough one.

There are some positives to take out of that loss. Our defence was pretty much as good as the Dragons, and the fact that Parker's missed goals ultimately decided the game shows that. We still have a lot there to build on.

Injuries have obviously really fucked with our structures as well.

I'd love to see Milford in the #1, but it's not happening with Kahu set to return.

I'd settle for seeing Vidot used as a bench forward. There was nothing shit about the 225m he made tonight and I can't see how he would have had less impact than Garbutt. Vidot's positives are basically just his running, where he makes metres and rarely knocks on whilst hitting it up (Tits game aside), and his negatives are basically wingplay. Why not change up his role that better suits his strengths and weaknesses? And if it doesn't work, then drop him and bring back Joe.

Moving a player from Winger straight into prop would be a bizarre thing to see but it's probably just crazy enough to work.

Although i know this team won't be named ... This is the team i would really love to see named (assuming Glenn and Hodges are out):

1. Milford
2. Maranta
3. Copley
4. Kahu (assuming he is fit)
5. Vidot
6. Taylor
7. Hunt
8. McGuire
9. McCullough
10. Thaiday
11. Oates
12. Gillett
13. Parker

14. K. Nikorima
15. Garbutt
16. Wallace
17. Blair

No it wouldn't work. His defence would be nowhere near good enough. He is a lazy defender.

1. Kahu
2. Oates
3. Reed
4. Copley
5. Maranta
6. Milford
7. Hunt
8. McG
9. Macca
10. Blair
11. Gillet
12. Thaiday
13. Parker
14. Niko
15. Offa
16. Dodds
17. Wallace

18. Ash Taylor - as cover for Hunt who looked to be hampered a bit by injury tonight.

Active Now

• Strop
  • Jedhead
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dash
  • Gaz
  • BooKhaki
  • Hurrijo
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  • Alec
  • Brocko
  • Galah
  • Manofoneway
  • TimWhatley
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.