Round 8 Discussion

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
4pm match on a Wednesday has thrown me out a bit. :haha:

Dragons at their best when chasing points. Great finish

What a game of footy! Great effort from both sides.

That was a really exciting game to watch.

Rugby League is just a great game.

One of the things I love about the Warriors is they always hand it to Melbourne. I reckon they can go on to win this and hopefully help us to become equal first on the ladder.

14 all. Go the Warriors!!!

Inu sucks.

Melbourne injury free as usual...
I hate Melbourne.

I srsly don't see Melbourne losing any time soon, unfortunately.

Melbourne's worst performance all year (In my opinion), cant believe the scoreline ended up as it did.

Last edited:
Melbourne never seem beatable this time of year.

Wow warriors just couldn't hang with the Storm for 80mins, some good patches but in the end Melbourne too good.. Inu showing why hes not ever given a starting spot :thumbdown:

There's no doubt this Storm team has footy smarts.
They struggled big time until they found the sweet spot, and then proceeded to target the Warriors weak spot (left edge defense) continuously and Chambers got a jackpot out of it.
On the other hand, a team that can dominate them in the forwards like the Warriors did, but without their brain farts, in particular Inu's, will go a long way to beating Melbourne imo.

Even with the many Inu brainfarts, the Storm only just won (and by just I mean how many mins were left when they took the lead). Not only did the Warriors lose Locke early, but they were also without Shaun Johnson, who is basically their general these days and is just a super talent. Add in their injured players (Shaun Johnson, Luck, Ropati and Lillyman) and I think tonight is a different result. Honestly, this Warriors team could be anything. Particularly if Vatuvei regains form and they can find a way to get Fisiiahi into their side.

What a terrific game yesterday. Even though one of my teams lost that will definently go down as one of my favourite games. Pearce was class too and I think he has secured his spot.

Active Now

• barker
  • Bish
  • bb_gun
  • Foordy
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Old Mate
  • Johnny92
  • mrslong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Midean
  • levikaden
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • Big Del
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.