Round 8 Discussion

Fantastic game between Bulldogs and Sea Eagles, Dogs throw alot at Manly in first half but only came out of it with one try. Also thought Pritchard and Kasiano cost Bulldogs the Game with those Ball control errors.

To quote Ricky Stuart...the Storm have proven they're beatable...by winning all 8 games this year.

Did Des get coaching lessons from Tim Sheens this week? Steve Turner goes off after an hour with what I hear is a very serious injury (broken/fractured patella tendon) and yet he still somehow finds a way not to use Joel Romelo.

Had a read of the Titans forum thread about last night's game for a few laughs, but wasn't expecting to come across such grand delusion... Just WOW! :rash:

Had a read of the Titans forum thread about last night's game for a few laughs, but wasn't expecting to come across such grand delusion... Just WOW! :rash:

I loved this post

Originally Posted by Jamal's Hamstring
There were some positives... just another case of so close and yet so far. Seems to be our story this year.

:haha:

They may have meant, they were close to their tryline. lol

I'm keen for a laugh. What are they saying?
Just go there and read the thread, it's worth the laughs.

Before the game, you've got people rambling about how their team is superior to us on paper and how they are going to smash us, and earn the easiest money on a Titans 13+ win.
During the game, you have people turning the TV off after 30 mins, others hopefull because Nate Myles stayed on the field after being knocked out by Hodges knee, and how the public was silent when the Tits had the ball. Then there's Kaz's example amongst similar ones.
After the game, Carty cops it big time as well as Henderson and O'Dwyer, blaming them for a team that on paper should be top 4, etc...

I've got one Titans douche on my facebook list who is insistent that the Hoffman try was a knock on from Norman, that both disallowed Broncos tries were correct forward pass rulings, and that the Titans had a fair try disallowed because "Bird passed it and so the video referee can't rule on it". LOLZ

I've found Titans fans are Wankers 9.5 times out of 10

I'm reading that thread and I'm laughing at how those idiots who've put money on 13+ are going "The odds are getting longer...WOOHOO!"

LOLZ, totally detached from reality.

I just read the thread. And now I can see how wide spread the drug problem on the gold Coast is.

I just read the thread. And now I can see how wide spread the drug problem on the gold Coast is.

Hahaha. No wonder nobody goes to Titans games. Can't afford tickets and their drug habits

Rabbitohs are absolutely obliterating the Cowboys. Doing it for Twiztid's old man. :rockon:

Phwoar, great shot from T-Sims on Ben Lowe.

If you are ever down in the dumps, just head to the Titans forum & you will be laughing at their posts.

I am still waiting for Seale to post, they promised he would.

Given all the injuries Souths have to their pack, and how strong on paper the Cowboys pack is, this is an amazing failure by the Cowboys pack. Taking nothing away from Souths, but I think Neil Henry has a lot to answer for.

Cowboys grab their second try. Could be a comeback on the cards...

Active Now

• Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.