Round 8 Discussion

I want Souths to win tonight for Twiztid & family.

Dave Taylor's had an absolutely huge match.

So smart from Thurston. With the rule about quick 20m restarts I'm stunned that isn't done more often.

It is quite odd, if I could kick with the accuracy of some of the halves these days, I'd be exploiting it every chance I got!

Graham scores, looked like a forward pass to me, need to see a replay. Grandstand finish!

Jimmy Tamou drops the pill and with it the Cowboys' momentum.

Man JT (Thurston of course, not Tamou!) has a lot of heart. The fella just never gives up. True Queenslander.

And 3 brain snaps that may ruin Souths chance. The silly run to the corner on the first tackle. His butter fingers over the line. And his silly attempt at taking the ball when Cowboys had possession...sometimes he needs to hedge his bets instead of going for the big play. Particularly in a close game.

Gee, I reckon that might be just a little harsh, mate!

If I was Taylor, I'd have backed myself to score that try in the corner, running full pelt against two of the smaller men on the field.

The dropped ball was just unlucky, not a 'brain snap'.

The strip attempt was risky, yeah, but it could've completely destroyed the Cowboys' momentum and in turn, inspired Souths.

But yeah, he is scary!

The only brain fade about the first instance was that he didn't pass to his inside man who was free and would have scored easily.

Agreed with Ning about the dropped ball, it wasn't like he was trying to push a pass or something. He had a genuine chance to score a try and put the game to bed. That's not risky, that's just wanting to win.

Agreed on the strip attempt though. Low percentage play that was even more stupid given how little they needed the ball in the context of the game.

Great performance from the Rabbitohs.

On a regular day they'd retreat into their shells at 20-12 but they were still coming up with the big plays to deny the Cows.

I'd be very proud if I was a supporter.

Pretty good round so far, enjoyed tonight's game. Our game was probably the worst of the 5, thanks to the Titans mostly.

Do have to laugh at Eels v Tigers being on 9 tomorrow.

Best performance all year from Souths. Cowboys were lucky to end up 16-20, there trys were off harsh calls and i hate blaming refs for match results.

Brilliant performance Cronulla and congratulations on your 6th consecutive win, easily a top 8 team.

I have been playing consistenly in my school top team for 2 years. I could make it into Parra's starting first grade team!. They are playing like absoute shit. LOL at Ben Roberts.

Mitch all good charge with a grade one finger poke? C'mon nrl that's pissweak

Fui fui worst double movement ever

Active Now

• azza.79
  • pennywisealfie
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • The True King
  • Broncosgirl
  • Swordfish
  • Tmac
  • broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosarethebest
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Harry Sack
  • Alec
  • Mister Wright
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.