Friday -

6:00pm - Manly Sea Eagles vs Newcastle Knights
7:55pm - Penrith Panthers vs Canterbury Bulldogs

Saturday -

5:30pm - Gold Coast Titans vs Cronulla Sharks
7:35pm - North Queensland Cowboys vs Canberra Raiders

Sunday -

4:10pm - Parramatta Eels vs Wests Tigers

Because of the short turnaround for the Warriors, Tohu Harris has been ruled out after copping a concussion against the Dragons. There must be a 6 day recovery period in between games.

DbRE1FQVwAAFEWl.jpg:large

St George Illawarra Dragons v Sydney Roosters, Wednesday 4.10pm at Allianz Stadium

Dragons:
1 Matthew Dufty, 2 Nene Macdonald, 3 Euan Aitken, 4 Tim Lafai, 5 Jason Nightingale, 6 Gareth Widdop (c), 7 Ben Hunt, 8 James Graham, 9 Cameron McInnes, 10 Paul Vaughan, 11 Tyson Frizell, 12 Tariq Sims, 13 Jack De Belin

Interchange: 14 Jeremy Latimore, 15 Kurt Mann, 16 Leeson Ah Mau, 17 Jacob Host

Reserves: 18 Hame Sele, 19 Zachary Lomax, 20 Mitchell Allgood, 21 Reece Robson

Roosters: 1 James Tedesco, 2 Joseph Manu, 3 Latrell Mitchell, 4 Mitchell Aubusson, 5 Blake Ferguson, 6 Luke Keary, 7 Cooper Cronk, 8 Zane Tetevano, 9 Jake Friend (c), 10 Dylan Napa, 11 Boyd Cordner (c), 12 Ryan Matterson, 13 Isaac Liu

Interchange: 14 Jared Waerea-Hargreaves, 15 Sio Siua Taukeiiaho, 16 Nat Butcher, 17 Victor Radley

Reserves: 18 Frank-Paul Nuuausala, 19 Sitili Tupouniua, 20 Kurt Baptiste, 21 Reece Robinson

Melbourne Storm v New Zealand Warriors, 7pm Wednesday at AAMI Park

Storm:
1 Billy Slater, 2 Suliasi Vunivalu, 3 Will Chambers, 4 Curtis Scott, 5 Josh Addo-Carr, 6 Cameron Munster, 7 Ryley Jacks, 8 Tim Glasby, 9 Cameron Smith (c), 10 Nelson Asofa-Solomona, 11 Felise Kaufusi, 12 Ryan Hoffman, 13 Kenny Bromwich

Interchange: 14 Brandon Smith, 15 Christian Welch, 16 Sam Kasiano, 17 Joe Stimson

Reserves: 18 Patrick Kaufusi, 19 Tui Kamikamica, 20 Brodie Croft, 21 Young Tonumaipea

Warriors: 1 Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (c), 2 David Fusitu'a, 3 Peta Hiku, 17 Anthony Gelling, 5 Ken Maumalo, 6 Blake Green, 7 Mason Lino, 8 Bunty Afoa, 9 Issac Luke, 10 Agnatius Paasi, 11 Simon Mannering, 12 Isaiah Papali'i, 13 Adam Blair

Interchange: 14 Jazz Tevaga, 15 Sam Lisone, 16 Albert Vete, 17 Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad

Reserves: 18 Ligi Sao, 19 Joseph Vuna, 20 Tevita Satae, 21 Sam Cook

Reece Robson is so good he appears in two teams in the same game, merely changed his second name slightly so no one suspects.

Roosters are sloppy as ****.

Roosters are taking the two, 6 down..

Dragons are cheering.

The voluntary tackle really needs to be penalized.

Wow, Ben Hunt is definitely back to his 2015 form, if not taking it to another level. As much as I miss him at the Broncos, I can't help but cheer him on

Bhunt has to be firming for origin, in career form while all others are faltering.

Fark why couldn't hunt find that form for 2016 and 2017 =(

The biggest thing that stands out for me after watching this game is the organisation and cohesion these teams have compared to us. Their sets of six flow perfectly because everyone knows their job and where they should be. You never see either of the hookers standing there looking behind them asking who to pass it too, you never see a bloke get it flat footed and unexpectedly.

This really highlights the advantage of having that organising style halfback.

Lol I find it funny reading the comments on here praising Ben hunt.

He has kicked the ball 7 times, 4 have found the fullback on the full, 2 were 7 tackle sets, and 1 gained 20 metres from deep inside their own half. Outside of that try and running it on the last in the first set he has been catching a cold out there on the right.

I think he's played ok, just like he did for us, but the same performance for us would and he'd be getting torn apart on here.

I get that as a club we should and do have high standards and expectations, but players change the colour of their jersey and put in the exact same type of performances and suddenly they go from reserve graders to the 9th immortals.

It'd be nice if people had the same positive outlook on players performances when they wore maroon and gold....

Active Now

• Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.