Round 8 Discussion

Lost count of the amount of times Cartwright and Elliott ruined chances for the Gold Coast... then Cartwright almost steals it at the death.
The amount of really dumb footballers in that team is astounding.

Cowboys vs Raiders, not exactly a blockbuster either.

Fensom breaks his leg and he's back 6 months later

Yow Yeh breaks his leg and it ends his career.

The footy gods can be cruel.

I think the Cows fucked up by having Thurston be the halfback this season. Morgan transformed into a gun one last year and now he has to go back to a different role. I would have brought Thurston back in the similar type of role as he has in Origin - let Morgan be the "Cronk".

Think JT could have scored himself there, they gave him. An opening. Poor kick instead gifting the Raiders 7 tackles.

And they lose it.. Haha.

Shoulder charge from Thurston.

Dud game this one.

Neither team can hold the fucking ball.

For ***** sake Morgan!

That ten year deal is looking a bit dumb at the moment.

Was running a perfect round until now. Still, watching the Cowboys struggle to score despite mountains of possession in the 20 brings me some joy.

There is no way you could overturn that decision.

Winterstein has been nothing but a liability for the Cowboys.

And now the bunker decides to actually do their job.

The tale of the tape for the Cowboys at the moment is a bit of a horror movie. Who would've thought in the off season by Round 9 and on the eve of Origin they would be staring down the barrel of a bottom 4 finish. Only 4 comp points, -58 on F/A, well down on form and JT may not even see out the season before hanging the boots up. To say it's a mess is probably putting it kindly.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying it just a tad :)

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Griffo
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • FACTHUNT
  • maddo
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncoscope
  • theshed
  • Manofoneway
  • broncs30
  • Socnorb
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.