Round 8 Discussion

I'll have Haas and Paulo as my props thank you

Last edited:
The only half that might be playing better than Dylan Brown is Keary.

I'll have Haas and Paulo as my props thank you
I think we are missing the trick by not going with Haas and TPJ as our props.

But you are right Paulo is a freak... crazy stamina for his size, has ball skills, footwork, an offload. He's a very good prop

Green using the Seibs tried and trusted experience excuse in his presser. Wonder how it goes for him

Cows are wasting Lolo.

There was a set sometime in the first half where the Cows were 5-10 out from the Eels line, and twice they used Lolo as a decoy and went to Moose.

You use Moose as the decoy and Lolo crashes over for a try. Pretty simple stuff.

Cows are wasting Lolo.

There was a set sometime in the first half where the Cows were 5-10 out from the Eels line, and twice they used Lolo as a decoy and went to Moose.

You use Moose as the decoy and Lolo crashes over for a try. Pretty simple stuff.
Anthony!! I think we've found your new assistant coach.

Parramatta are a scary team when they get in a mood and the Cows just don't have the personnel to match. It's crazy how it's all just fallen into place for them, the Panthers go under a regime change so they get Maika Sivo, Waqa Blake and Reagan Campbell-Gillard on top of all these other changes and it all just clicks together.

I have to eat crow on Campbell-Gillard. I thought he was a terrible buy for them and the type of signing that has gone wrong for them time and time again. So far it's been the complete opposite. He still has habits in his game that annoy me, but hopefully he can keep this up for the remainder of his long term contract.

Cows are in a similar camp as the Broncos, too many senior players behind the eight ball and the young players aren't ready for the rigors of first grade. There's a few promising signs about their play, but the combinations aren't there at the moment. They need options, but without any reserve grade there's nobody else playing good footy in their squad.

It's for that reason I cannot see a team pulling an Eels 09 and going on a run. Struggling teams can't call in the 2 or 3 form players they need to right the ship. I think we're close to finalising our 8 as is and a few clubs (like ours) need to look at 2021.

I think we are missing the trick by not going with Haas and TPJ as our props.

But you are right Paulo is a freak... crazy stamina for his size, has ball skills, footwork, an offload. He's a very good prop

Agree 100%, and I also think Carrigan will do a good job there with his hard running game and defence, with Glenn to lock

Patty always makes post contact metres, and gets up to play the ball quickly, something we really need in the middle to develop and keep momentum ... you know m o m e n t u m ... that which currently eludes us

whoever the touchie is on that sideline should be sacked... absolute disgrace that they've missed that call. Only saved because Thompson somehow broke 6 tackles to score

I could see it from the coach when the camera is 40m away... seriously what the **** do these guys do??

Last edited:
Jeez, Fifita is starting to resemble George Rose.
Emu running around out there with the chicken legs that have to carry that load.... no wonder his knee is fucked

I was wondering when Beau Fermor would get his opportunity at the Gold Coast. I liked the look of him in the Storm U/20s system, just a really solid hard running edge backrow. Spent some time in the Newcastle NRL system and finally gets a shot at the Gold Coast.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Allo
  • Broncorob
  • Spooky1013
  • Justwin
  • Skathen
  • Midean
  • Dash
  • Mustafur
  • broncs30
  • Xzei
  • simplythebest
  • GCBRONCO
  • Morkel
  • Cavalo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Strop
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 30 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.