Round 8 Discussion

Typical. The Tits are so goosed from playing out of their skin last week that they get smacked bigtime at home by the Sharks.

But was not a knock on against us though.
Saw this and thought the same. Probably why the Titans were confused.

To me, the ref looked totally out of his depth in this game.

Like the look of Tanah Boyd off the bench. I wonder if he'll every get an extended crack at halfback.

How did we lose to the Titans?

FMD.
I'm not surprised, Titans are a perfect example of a side capable of beating us when we underestimate them even when we are in form, good luck when we aren't lol even more so now!

Last edited:
That try just after half-time broke the Gold Coast's back. 12-10 it was anyone's game, but then the debutant comes up with an error and the Sharks run a pet play and score immediately. The further the game went on, the more they lost touch with the contest and once Townsend sliced through it got ugly.

The thing is, this wasn't the same Gold Coast team as last week. No Sami, no Kelly, no Copley, no Proctor, lost Mitch Rein early and the lack of cohesion showed on the field. The 21 man squad limitation probably hurt them as well, forcing them to play two bench hookers when they needed a replacement centre. They gave Cartwright a shot in the centres and while he was busy, his errors really hurt the team.

That's assault from BJ Leilua.

Is there a bigger grubby fuckstick left in the game than BlowJob Leilua

How was that only 10 in the bin. Is the send off gone from the game?

McCullough loving life right now.
Living by the beach in Newcastle playing for a team that's playing decent football. Much better than what Brisbane can currently offer him. Have to take my hat off to him, he made an incredible trying saving tackle on his goal line to save a try just before. Newcastle's defence goal line defence has been amazing so far in the second half.

Last edited:
Did the referee actually send Trbojevic, Fonua-Blake and Cherry-Evans off after FT?

Should have been a penalty to Funa there. It would have been a difficult penalty goal, but they at least deserved a shot.

That's two tough calls at the death to cost Manly there.

Wonder if Manly will get the post match apology again.

Can't tell me the Roosters, Melb or Eels wouldn't have had that given.

The push on Vuna was a nanosecond after he kicked it. I have no problem with that decision at all. They're not playing AFL.

The push on Vuna was a nanosecond after he kicked it. I have no problem with that decision at all. They're not playing AFL.

It was close, but it wasn't simultaneous and therefore Best has illegally taken Funa out of the contest.

I could understand missing it in real-time, but how the video referee botches it I have no idea. Did Joey go on his usual 'the game isn't played in slow motion' rants?

If we go into the dogs game not expecting a fight they will bend us over. They are playing gritty footy atm and DWZ is having some good touches.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Dash
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • Cavalo
  • Adammacca
  • BruiserMk1
  • Gaz
  • IceWorks
  • FACTHUNT
  • johnny plath
  • westy316
  • Xzei
  • Matheos
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • Broncorob
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.