PRE-GAME Round 8 - Rabbitohs vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

If this is the case, I'm worried about our 5th tackle option if Milf is roaming around and gets stuck with it on the 4th... I hope bird has a good boot on him. Because that's one part of our game that really sucks.

Silly...no one gets stuck with it on the fourth except Moose.

Silly...no one gets stuck with it on the fourth except Moose.

It will be interesting with only having 2 kickers for a while without Macca taking some pressure off. I think we struggle kicking ourselves out of trouble in most games.

It will be interesting with only having 2 kickers for a while without Macca taking some pressure off. I think we struggle kicking ourselves out of trouble in most games.

Milf's kicking was pretty good against the Storm, particularly the first half. Bunnies will have a good kicking game so we will have to try to combat it, will be a challenge for sure. Hopefully Niko gets some nice shape from his kicks from hooker when he comes on instead of the Hunt-esque bombs he usually dishes up.

Milf's kicking was pretty good against the Storm, particularly the first half. Bunnies will have a good kicking game so we will have to try to combat it, will be a challenge for sure. Hopefully Niko gets some nice shape from his kicks from hooker when he comes on instead of the Hunt-esque bombs he usually dishes up.

Hopefully Bird puts some of that weight behind his kicks :porthozthinksthisishot:

Nikos bombs always spray off the side of his boot.

Taggers has been named in the Norths squad and Haas hasn't been selected for Wynnum. That's a pretty strong indication there.

Jets have named a fullback with a broken arm so I wouldn't pay too much attention to teams named.

Haas hasn't been named because he is 18th man this week, same as Warriors game. So I wouldn't be shocked if he still plays for Wynnum on Saturday.

Training is nearly over- Wayne will be asked I am sure but my information is he is 18th man.

Upload 2018 4 25 9 52 2

And IT WAS!

ah, so the story changes ...

you didn't say to put Hass in because he would be better than Sims or Thaiday.

you said and i quote "Just put Haas in ffs we will lose him if he doesn’t get a run with us I believe."

That wasn’t my only motivation to put Haas in.

Carrigan and Haas had 13 tackle breaks between them for Wynnum. Wynnum only had 40 for the game.

Two missed tackles out of 36 too.

Carrigan and Haas had 13 tackle breaks between them for Wynnum. Wynnum only had 40 for the game.

Two missed tackles out of 36 too.
I think carrigan should also be in the team. He played well so far for Wynnum. What do you think?

Team is unchanged as of today , could be tomorrow before the game tho

Lodge is in doubt with the rib problem , haas as cover but could come into the side for Taga

Active Now

• The True King
  • Broncosgirl
  • Behold
  • Fozz
  • broncoscope
  • Harry Sack
  • KateBroncos1812
  • sooticus
  • Johnny92
  • Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.