Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

My concern is with birds passing game or lack of. He is obviously a footballer but let’s be honest we don’t have a creative hooker so with bird playing 6 it just puts too much pressure on Milford! He needs some help!

Bird has a pretty good pass in him, he just hasn't shown it with us. But he knows how to pass.

That will come in time when he gets more confidence in the role.

Good hard win that one. Haas's contributions are quality that is what makes him stand out. Sign him up now

It's looking like we are going to lose Oates but I really hope Wayne pulls something out of the bag

I can't fault a player just need to build on this win

Lodge didn't come back on after his first stint, guess his ribs didn't hold up.

TPJ, Haas, Sua, Joffa and Glenn really stood up tonight.

0532bced4bc21077486afae4dd5bcfd7

**** I fucking hate it when the opposition are allowed to concede tries against us with blatantly forward, almost off-side, short passes. Thurston made it an art passing to Tamou and Cooper when they were already through the line. Surely the ref can see that they're forward passes simply from the virtue that the runner is already through the line when they receive the ball?

That's my gripe. As well as the Nikorima no try.

That fucking leg pull by Isaako almost cost us the game. Why?!?!?!? We had them pinned!

Oates was awesome except for those couple of drops. TPJ went really well at lock. Sims was a machine, even Thaiday played his role very well.

Excellent debut from Haas. Didn't try to overplay his hand, just got stuck in, ran hard but with safe hands, and tackled like a brick wall. No errors, no penalties conceded, something like 9 runs and 16 tackles and racked them up quick too.

Isaako is good but his defensive reads and dumb stuff like that leg pull is a liability. Hopefully he gets that out of his game.

Bulldogs, manly, roosters, eels all at home.

Play like the second half and we’ll walk through these games

I'm holding out hope it was a tactical decision to rest his injury.

I doubt it.

It was always going to be a matter of time with him.

I've had that injury before, it's very fucking painful and that's without even playing footy. Imagine the pain level after taking hit ups.

**** I fucking hate it when the opposition are allowed to concede tries against us with blatantly forward, almost off-side, short passes. Thurston made it an art passing to Tamou and Cooper when they were already through the line. Surely the ref can see that they're forward passes simply from the virtue that the runner is already through the line when they receive the ball?

That's my gripe. As well as the Nikorima no try.

That fucking leg pull by Isaako almost cost us the game. Why?!?!?!? We had them pinned!

Oates was awesome except for those couple of drops. TPJ went really well at lock. Sims was a machine, even Thaiday played his role very well.

Excellent debut from Haas. Didn't try to overplay his hand, just got stuck in, ran hard but with safe hands, and tackled like a brick wall. No errors, no penalties conceded, something like 9 runs and 16 tackles and racked them up quick too.

actually he did concede a penalty. right at the end of the stint, the ref penalised him for essentially being a 3rd marker

I doubt it.

It was always going to be a matter of time with him.

I've had that injury before, it's very fucking painful and that's without even playing footy. Imagine the pain level after taking hit ups.
Is that because of that rib removal surgery you had? [emoji13]

Yeah that was clearly a forward pass, I still shake my head at how that Hunt try where he was behind Milford and Milford passed backwards got disallowed a few years back and then how that can go forward and not get called back.
Yeah mate 100% agree it is painful as a fan.

I'd like to see Moose at DH for the first 20 then Kodi take his place for the rest next week

Bulldogs, manly, roosters, eels all at home.

Play like the second half and we’ll walk through these games

You're confident. Bulldogs we should beat, but last year... Manly always like to bully us, the Treb bros worry me. Roosters will likely flick their switch just as the PTB crackdown loosens its grip, and the Eels are a fucking lottery.

2 from 4 I'll be satisfied with, 3 from 4 I'll be happy. We are down on troops and still fucking shaky.

Sloppy win but very gritty and full of hope for the rest of the season. The Bunnies were in form and we took them down despite missing Macca.

@Brett you had some choice words early on in the live game chat, any words now mate?
I just call them how I see them; good and bad.
I thought when Haas came on, our entire momentum shifted. Him and TPJ turned the game for us.

on Sims ... that was arguably his best game ever for us ... hopefully he doesn't go back to the shit Sims next week.

This version of Sims has a place in the team.
last weeks version can **** right off

Active Now

• Sproj
  • BroncsNBundy
  • HVbronco
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosarethebest
  • theshed
  • scobie
  • HarryAllan7
  • GCBRONCO
  • TimWhatley
  • BruiserMk1
  • Financeguy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Jedhead
  • Kev_Guz
  • Dash
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • leon.bott
  • Midean
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.