Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

A couple more things we need to talk about.

A) Are we sure McGuire is going to be right to play next week? That spear tackle in the first set was pretty ordinary, I assume he has some loading as well.

B) Milford may also be in some trouble, I didn't see this at the time, but just saw it on Twitter -

I saw it in real time and actually thought it was worse than that.

Imagine he’ll get a fine.

your forgetting that Origin is on the horizon ... better make it 12, just to be safe

He'll be well rested for our run to the finals.

maxresdefault.jpg

Or not.

Bird was much better in that second half. So proud of the boys tonight, had to beat Souths and the refs. Cut a few errors, a few calls go the right way and we win that by 20.

Those who continue to criticize Coach Bennett suck a d... e.g. Kent,Badel,Ritchie,Gasnier,Alexander,did I already say K#nt.

What was milf meant to do there? Haha he hardly lashed out. If that was any other team I guarantee this Sydney journalist wouldn't have noticed it, its as if he was looking for something to dampen the win...

Nikorima came on for Pangai Jnr at the exact time of 29 minutes and 42 seconds into the game
Lolz!!! Bennett better get that shit sorted then!

Especially since we lost /s

What was milf meant to do there? Haha he hardly lashed out. If that was any other team I guarantee this Sydney journalist wouldn't have noticed it, its as if he was looking for something to dampen the win...

He definitely lashes out.

Bennett just said that Mcguire is a lot of pain from both his ankle and achilles. And that it was a tactical decision to not play Lodge for a 2nd stint as he was off his game

He wasn't bad for his first time, that is high praise from Bennett!

I'm holding out hope it was a tactical decision to rest his injury.

In the presser Wayne stated Lodge didn’t re-injure his ribs he ‘was just off his game’ hence the rest.

Probably overdue, but hard to do when we already have so many out injured.

He definitely lashes out.
Lashes out? Slater has been doing worse then that EVERY game 9-10 x each game every time he gets tackled for 15 years! Haha seriously

B) Milford may also be in some trouble, I didn't see this at the time, but just saw it on Twitter -

He'll be sweet, as long as he changes his name to Billy Slater before the MRP convenes.

Bennett also said that Jack Bird had his best game for us

Lashes out? Slater has been doing worse then that EVERY game 9-10 x each game every time he gets tackled for 15 years! Haha seriously

If you can watch that and not see Milf kick him in the nuts that’s great.

Has nothing to do with what slater does

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Santa
  • Pablo
  • Alec
  • Hurrijo
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Behold
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.