Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

That doesn't sound right to me. The only thing I can think of was that he seemed to favour the pass after his first couple of runs?

He was playing like a cat, I saw him pass at the line 3 times in a row I think, one of which was a forward pass. The ribs are obviously still bothering him and he must've convinced Wayne / the doctors that they weren't, hence the hook.

Good win. Tipped them for the win and they didn't disappoint.

NUT SHOT! It should be nothing, but we're the Broncos and just beat a Sydney team. 8 weeks.

Is this guy on twitter having a joke or are there actual suggestions Milf did something wrong there?

If you can watch that and not see Milf kick him in the nuts that’s great.

Has nothing to do with what slater does

He was off balance and had just kicked a ball. Are you serious?

Good solid win, great effort. The forwards muscled up and the backs were pretty slick. Thought Boyd had his best game so far and Oates is just a beast on the wing.
Our young forwards are the real deal, hopefully we can hang onto them, TPJ was great. Even Simms played well.
And Glenn, always putting in and so consistent, great game.

A couple more things we need to talk about.

A) Are we sure McGuire is going to be right to play next week? That spear tackle in the first set was pretty ordinary, I assume he has some loading as well.

B) Milford may also be in some trouble, I didn't see this at the time, but just saw it on Twitter -

Looked to me like he was trying to get the sack.

My TPJ love is getting ridiculous, bordering on obsessive.

Love Knik at interchange hooker. That is his best position and he gives us so much from there, his scoots from dummy half were a big factor in our trip to the GF in 2015.

Oates needs to stay on the wing, we can't do without him there. Give him backrower money but keep him on the wing.

My TPJ love is getting ridiculous, bordering on obsessive.

Love Knik at interchange hooker. That is his best position and he gives us so much from there, his scoots from dummy half were a big factor in our trip to the GF in 2015.

Oates needs to stay on the wing, we can't do without him there. Give him backrower money but keep him on the wing.

Pretty much agree with all of that. Can I also give kudos to Boyd. That was the best game he has played for quite a while and an indication that yyhe early reports of his demise may have been premature. He looked to have confidence in his body again and it was reflected in his play.

Pretty much agree with all of that. Can I also give kudos to Boyd. That was the best game he has played for quite a while and an indication that yyhe early reports of his demise may have been premature. He looked to have confidence in his body again and it was reflected in his play.

Yes, thank you. I had meant to give Boydy his props but got distracted by my TPJ love. He really stood up for mine. I still don't think the hammy is 100% but he looks like he can stride a bit more now and was great to see him be the first to the ball on his try.

He looked to be talking heaps and I cannot stress enough how impressed I was with that run he made late, went a long way to securely the win and that was a real captains effort. He knew the team needed that and he made it happen.

PLEASE ALLOW ME TO VENT AND COMMENT

First off....Ben Cummins...my skin tingles in the worst of ways when I see him officiating any game, especially a Broncos game. The first try the bunnies score was off a piggyback of a penalty called on Glen for holding on too long. You could not count to two for how long he got off the player. Absolute rubbish. Second is more a bad bunker call than directly Cummins but Kodi scored in his initial grounding of the ball. Last was the abortion of a call on the forward pass they call for a try. Point being the game had no right being that tight.

TPJ MUST be the starting lock every week that he is healthy. Not to put down McGuire but let's be honest, the man has one eye which really isn't optimal for a mid position player. TPJ has better hands, better size and better speed. He must play that position full stop. I know it won't be a popular decision as he is a state and country player but I almost see Moose as a bench impact aggression player. Glen has outplayed him this year and I think a healthy Gillette would be hard to keep out of the starting side.

I salivate down the track at thinking of the destruction of the pack of Lodge, Haas and TPJ could cause. Big, mean and mobile all with good hands.

Boyd is finally starting to look like a quality player again. Oates minus the drop was immense last night. Just a wrecking ball of an athlete when he is fit and has his head screwed on. As bad as he was last week, he was that good this week.

Milf is starting to get the position little by little.

All in all after some poor ball control a very encouraging victory.

Last edited:
My favourite bit was when they crossed to The Footy Show after the game to see Johns and Girdler eating some humble pie with egg all over their stupid fucking faces. What was it again boys "the bunnies will win this easily....by 20"? Smug pricks.

@1910 @Wolfie @Smokin' Joe

I know Haas was born in Newcastle but how long did he spend there?

He played for Nerang after playing for Wests Newcastle, he was just before high school at 12.

He's been with the Titans and played Under 16's for the Philippines. Then NSW Under 18's last two years. He was with the Warriors too.

Leads a very cosmopolitan life.

Active Now

• johnyE
  • Thelmus
  • Financeguy
  • Strop
  • Ondi
  • Justwin
  • johnny plath
  • ChewThePhatt
  • theshed
  • kman
  • Johnny92
  • lynx000
  • broncsgoat
  • Mr Fourex
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Big Del
  • Jedhead
  • Footy Fanatic
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.