vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah hearing Smith in these long form conversations he actually seems like a pretty good bloke. Very down to earth. Seeing him next to other footy commentators makes him look about 30 IQ points above the average channel 9 ex player but never acts too smart for the room.

I hated him most his career due to the cap thing and also my own tall poppy issues but I got over that in the last 2 or 3 years of his career and I’m really glad I did because it allowed me to actually appreciate just how incredible of a player he really is. Some people were never able to get past their bitterness toward him and I think that’s a real shame for them.
I feel you mate but I'm still filthy we got dragged along thinking he might sign with us at the end there. It seemed to go for a lifetime.

Most nervous about: Tesi Robati

Would that be Tesi Niu perched on Teui Robati's shoulders, wearing an over-sized jersey and pretending they are just one really tall bloke? Interesting tactic to improve Tesi's high ball catching skills, but I think you are right to be nervous about it regardless.

Would that be Tesi Niu perched on Teui Robati's shoulders, wearing an over-sized jersey and pretending they are just one really tall bloke? Interesting tactic to improve Tesi's high ball catching skills, but I think you are right to be nervous about it regardless.
In my head they're the same dude playing in different positions. Prove me wrong.

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but thankfully Turpin has been dropped out of the squad.

I long for the days where we will go into a game and have confidence in the outcome.

I'm a nervous wreck every match atm. I find it easier to watch on replay with less stress knowing the outcome atm. Not good for the BP.

I long for the days where we will go into a game and have confidence in the outcome.

I'm a nervous wreck every match atm. I find it easier to watch on replay with less stress knowing the outcome atm. Not good for the BP.
Yeh, looks like I picked a bad week to give up heroin.

I did laugh at the tip from the SMH. they're tipping the Rabbitohs by 8. one of the reasons was that Souths completed well against a 12-man Manly.

Souths got bloody lucky against a 12 man Manly ... and it should be a reason to tip against them, lol

I think they've been ordinary, they got beaten by the Tigers and then took a majority of the game to put away a team with 12 men.

Placing my tip now. Broncos by 10. Will be tight until 15 left and we will roll over them. Souffs in front at half time.

I feel you mate but I'm still filthy we got dragged along thinking he might sign with us at the end there. It seemed to go for a lifetime.
That’s not his fault. The media went in to full meltdown because he decided to not involve them in his retirement. I really respect how he just stepped away without fuss (from him).

I just want to sit and watch an enjoyable game of footy and not get the sense of paranoia that the game is being orchestrated. Even if we happen to lose, so long as it's officiated consistently for both teams.

Have tipped the broncos, really don’t know what to expect from either team tonight though. We have both been rocks and diamonds this year.

Turpin has been dropped out of the squad.
Turps is finished thankfully. WIll remain as depth for the rest of the year then Dolphins/Titans can have at him in '23.

I'll commend him sticking by us for the last few years. But he just hampers us too much in attack unfortunately

Have tipped the broncos, really don’t know what to expect from either team tonight though. We have both been rocks and diamonds this year.
Me too. I have the worst record tipping the broncos though so I apologise in advance.

Don't fret about this match, South's fear us more than we fear them. South's have absolutely no reason to feel confident and we're up for this. Have some cash on them at juicy odds!

Oh Jesus Christ huge lay cash on the broncos. Do I change my tip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Jeza23
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.