PRE-GAME Round 9 - Broncos v Cowboys

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

The concern with those stats is the distance covered. This would be the fullback in most cases, due their support play and following the ball in defence.

I was really disappointed in his effort on our goal line on friday. He was jogging even though he was well behind the play/out of position. These stats show that this issue was not an isolated game but was only exploited in this game.
9km and 30+ tackles for Jake turpin... no wonder he has nothing in attack.

9km and 30+ tackles for Jake turpin... no wonder he has nothing in attack.
yeh....we do need to see more of Levi, but i understand he is still coming to terms with NRL footy himself, but hopefully soon he can make more of a impression from the bench

yeh....we do need to see more of Levi, but i understand he is still coming to terms with NRL footy himself, but hopefully soon he can make more of a impression from the bench
We need to stop using Levi for such long stints. He should play for the last 10mins of the first half, and first 10-20mins of the second.

Watching the Cowboys yesterday. I think Drinkwater would be a handy pick up and doubt he would be too expensive compared to other halves being talked about. He can also play FB

Watching the Cowboys yesterday. I think Drinkwater would be a handy pick up and doubt he would be too expensive compared to other halves being talked about. He can also play FB
Cowgirls have tabled him a two year deal apparently

Cowgirls have tabled him a two year deal apparently

Surely he would be cheaper than Reynolds or Johnson who are the main ones in the frame at the moment.

Surely he would be cheaper than Reynolds or Johnson who are the main ones in the frame at the moment.
Yep we would have to pay huge overs for either of those who are both in their 30s one is injury prone and the other doesn't want to be here. Recipe for disaster really. Hope we have learned our lesson based on previous experiences.

Could find ourselves with a Gamble and Drinkwater combo. I would just like to start seeing people sign contracts. At least TD made a call, hopefully Big Double D-Nuts can start expediting some decisions.

I'm unsold with Drinkwater ATM, I also really liked how Milford worked with gamble in the last game if this continues it might actually be a smarter option to just give Milford a bread crumb contract for a year and continue with that.

I haven't seen Milford work that well with a 7 since Hunt.

I'm unsold with Drinkwater ATM, I also really liked how Milford worked with gamble in the last game if this continues it might actually be a smarter option to just give Milford a bread crumb contract for a year and continue with that.

I haven't seen Milford work that well with a 7 since Hunt.
Could split his contract with Gamble, 600k and 400k. Only if they keep improving.

Could split his contract with Gamble, 600k and 400k. Only if they keep improving.

No way! I like the idea of keeping Milf but not for that much, not even close. Just give them both 300k and that leaves us 400k for someone else - Coates or if he leaves, it goes a long way to Gagai.

I think we could get away with Giving Gamble 300k if he keeps playing good and we do it in the next few rounds, I would be unwilling to give Milford more then 400k and would still need to see him string some more performances together to even offer that.

I see Gamble as a low risk signing either way because he would work at Lock and 6 and possibly even Centre(Like Burton for Penrith another big half) if we decide he isn't the 7 we need or sign someone like Reynolds etc.

I just think it would be hard to drop Milf by more than 50%, there would be a whole lot of financial issues for him you would think. But a sell off of his assets may be required. My figure is if his form swings to a degree that footy he is playing is more 2015.. pipe dream stuff.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.