vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I'm concerned about is that the worse two sides in the comp both already just beat us, and in fact the Bulldogs especially with Thompson in the side are probably a step up in class now.
And they put 30 on us last time we played them

And they put 30 on us last time we played them
Yep, and realistically they're not even close to our biggest looming problem on the horizon:

Capture

If Covid related travel restrictions weren't a thing I'd honestly be planning to visit Bhutan or Suriname or Mozambique or basically any other place where Rugby League isn't a thing rather than have to face the scoreline this game is going to produce.

Boyd will definitely be one i reckon. Problem fraudbold has is its taken us to get to this stage before he does anything. He can't win anyway as if we do beat the doggies people will rightly say we have only beaten the worst side in the comp.

sometimes all it takes is a single win to give teams the confidence to start a run.

even a piss poor win against a shit side.

Yep, and realistically they're not even close to our biggest looming problem on the horizon:

View attachment 8579

If Covid related travel restrictions weren't a thing I'd honestly be planning to visit Bhutan or Suriname or Mozambique or basically any other place where Rugby League isn't a thing rather than have to face the scoreline this game is going to produce.
We have to get through the tigers before we start to worry about the storm. The next 6 weeks is going to be a fucking shit fight.

sometimes all it takes is a single win to give teams the confidence to start a run.

even a piss poor win against a shit side.
Melbourne is in two weeks time. They put scores on us for fun even when we're playing well and winning regularly. God knows what they'll do to this Broncos side.

....right, so your predicting a Bulldogs resurgence is imminent then..?
Yep, I reckon we're far more likely to help turn their season around than they are to help turn ours around.

Last edited:
Yep, I reckon we're far more likely to help turn their season around than they are to help turn ours around.

dont fight the trend.....we've assisted the Wariors, the Titans.....lets get the three-peat..!
[automerge]1593988750[/automerge]
...also, who do folk think will be the sacrificial lamb this week?

Another deck chairs requird to be moved across decks....who is it..?

Last edited:
dont fight the trend.....we've assisted the Wariors, the Titans.....lets get the three-peat..!
[automerge]1593988750[/automerge]
...also, who do folk think will be the sacrificial lamb this week?

Another deck chairs requird to be moved across decks....who is it..?
Croft to the bench for Dearden. Boyd and Oates dropped.

I reckon we are a worse team than Canterbury at the moment.

Just imagine, IMAGINE, the shit trot we are on we acutually beat Melbourne next week.

Canterbury struggle to score points but they have better speed in attack and defence - ultimately that should get them the victory.

Just imagine, IMAGINE, the shit trot we are on we acutually beat Melbourne next week.
Please, just don't.

This is like the people who were talking about how we were miraculously going to beat the Roosters prior to Round 4. The Rugby League Gods love to punish such absolute stupidity very severely.

Last edited:

View attachment 8579

I have good news for you: the UK has put us on their quarantine exempt list. They're even throwing a party in our honour. What could possibly go wrong?

I have good news for you: the UK has put us on their quarantine exempt list. They're even throwing a party in our honour. What could possibly go wrong?

It's not nearly far enough away from Rugby League sorry. You just know the cab driver from the airport pickup will have lived in Wigan all his life.

None of the protected three will be dropped come game day. Oh yes, they will be on team list Tuesday but they will be back in by whatever day this horror show comes around this week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • johnny plath
  • Aldo
  • GCBRONCO
  • MrTickyMcG
  • the_next
  • Financeguy
  • Jazza
  • The True King
  • Mr Fourex
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Alec
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.