vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Badel was calling for Croft’s neck. That would be the cowardly option.

so have half the people on here ...

although the other half have been calling for Milford's

I'm not going to hold my breath on this one. Darius and Oates will be listed in the reserves. We are having that type of year that I wouldn't be surprised if we lose a couple of outside backs during Seibs' high intensity Harvard music camp this week and before we know it, Oates and Darius will be lining up next to each other.

so have half the people on here ...

although the other half have been calling for Milford's
Correction: it was Honnery and Craddock under "Five things we learnt:"

"Brisbane halfback Brodie Croft cried at full-time and it should herald his axing from the No.7 jumper. The Warriors lost Kodi Nikorima in the opening five minutes yet Croft and Anthony Milford still couldn’t get the job done. Warriors half Blake Green toyed with both of them, with his 40-20 kick in the 60th minute inspiring the Warriors fightback. Croft gives Brisbane no direction. "

I don't think we'd lose much by swapping Dearden and Milford. I think the net balance would be positive. But I'm certain we'd gain nothing by swapping Dearden and Croft. Just putting off the inevitable.
[automerge]1593986259[/automerge]
I'm not going to hold my breath on this one. Darius and Oates will be listed in the reserves.
I wouldn't be betting against you here, if you mean "bench" rather than "reserves."

Last edited:
I'd give Milford one last shot at fullback with a halves pairing of Dearden and Croft. If he can't make a fist of it over the next few games, then he's gone. Niu to the centres with Staggs and Farnworth and Coates on the wings.

Boyd will definitely be one i reckon. Problem fraudbold has is its taken us to get to this stage before he does anything. He can't win anyway as if we do beat the doggies people will rightly say we have only beaten the worst side in the comp.

Boyd will definitely be one i reckon. Problem fraudbold has is its taken us to get to this stage before he does anything. He can't win anyway as if we do beat the doggies people will rightly say we have only beaten the worst side in the comp.
What I'm concerned about is that the worse two sides in the comp both already just beat us, and in fact the Bulldogs especially with Thompson in the side are probably a step up in class now.

Exactly! This team is playing the worst side in the comp this weekend, they play the worst side In the comp every day at training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Skyblues87
  • Johnny92
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Horseheadsup
  • Dash
  • Brocko
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Lozza
  • winslow_wong
  • Mustafur
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.