vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fifita, Turpin & Arthars not available for this game according to NRL.com - Should all be back next week.

Staggs, Lodge, Paix all likely available.

I really think Turpin, Fifita, and Staggs are our 3 most important players....by quite a significant margin too. Haas is obviously a freak but he won’t break a game open or create points.

I’m not making excuses for Seibold, we still look utterly uncoached even when they’re on the field, but it’s possible for us to win despite lack of coaching when they’re around. Its also a positive that none of them have really been present during the hidings and the losing streak and so they probably haven’t experienced the same level of psychological damage. Dropping Boyd Oates and a Half, and getting all these players back, while finally giving Niu and Dearden their preferred positions could do a lot for shaking up the losing mentality the rest of the team has fallen into.

If we out enthuse the dogs this could really be a turning point for us. Taking us from spoon contenders to being a reasonable chance at finishing 11th.

when everyone is fit I’d be looking to make massive changes so we have as many guys not impacted from the streak as possible. Tell them as far as we’re concerned, this is round 1 of the season.

1. Niu
2. Kenner
3. Arthurs
4. Staggs
5. Coates
6. Croft
7. Dearden
8. Haas
9. Turpin
10. Flegler
11. Fifita
12. TPJ
13. Carrigan

14. Luke
15. Lodge
16. Kennedy
17. Glenn

If Staggs and Fifita come back into the team with clear heads I can see them tearing up and putting on a good amount of points. It will be just another game to them but it could finally give some confidence to the rest of the sad sacks.

Yeah this. This team so desperately need a win just for a bit of confidence, and honestly I could see that turning fortunes around somewhat. Not enough to be competitive against the top teams but a damn sight better than where we are at now.

Yeah this. This team so desperately need a win just for a bit of confidence, and honestly I could see that turning fortunes around somewhat. Not enough to be competitive against the top teams but a damn sight better than where we are at now.
The Dogs will be the last real opportunity for a victory until Rd. 18 when we play the Titans again. They won't win anything between that. Having said that, despite only one win, the Doggies will very tough to beat for this shot to shit side who severely lack confidence and seem to lack even the basic skills atm.

The streak they are on is record breaking, with another record looming in the spoon. Considering how balanced the comp is you would expect a strong bounce back at some point, it is hard to imagine another layer of dismal they could fall to and there is a lot of the top talent to return which a reasonable thesis for improvement also. Broncs by 13+ !?
[automerge]1594004756[/automerge]
Also there is a thesis that if the discontent amongst the squad is lanced this week, by dropping the under performing stars (you would say finally... but it still hasn't happened!) then the morale could also improve, interesting times!

Last edited:
Yeah well that’s an empty statement... no substance... I hope your right but to me it’s not believable... there’s over a dozen people on this website that pretend they have reliable inside sources yet they are just speaking out their asses
If you'd been here longer than 5 mins you'd know that 1910 amongst a few others is not pretending

Last edited:
sometimes all it takes is a single win to give teams the confidence to start a run.

even a piss poor win against a shit side.

That's what he was hoping for, a win might spark a turn around for Boyd and Milford but they just can't wait any longer. The conversation I had yesterday was also that it hasn't been 'Broncos' or staff keeping them in the team it's been the coach trying get something out of them before the axe.

That's what he was hoping for, a win might spark a turn around for Boyd and Milford but they just can't wait any longer. The conversation I had yesterday was also that it hasn't been 'Broncos' or staff keeping them in the team it's been the coach trying get something out of them before the axe.
So is it milford gone?

That's what it looked like to me. He was trying to show these guys some faith and support and get them back into form but they haven't responded.

Crash Craddock just said he's heard that Boyd won't be dropped for this game.

😂 😂 😂 😂

None of the big 'three' will be dropped this week. Oh yes, they will be benched / in the extended squad but they will be in the 17 game day.

"Seibold's big call is NOT dropping the under performers"

LOL, you can't make this up.

I fucking hate this guy.

Crash Craddock just said he's heard that Boyd won't be dropped for this game.

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

I am just going to wait until the team is officially Announced.
There are so many rumours going around I have no idea what to believe.
Do think there will be some changes though.

It’s been that long since I’ve seen him post I’d forgotten about him.
Maybe he was a staff member who got the tap on the shoulder after covoid hit....?

If any staff member was going to get the tap on the shoulder once COVID hit, it would have been Porthoz.

Unfortunately, we just couldn't get rid of him. I think he has some very compromising photos of certain people on here. That's usually the way it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • westy316
  • Maroon4life
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Foordy
  • Battler
  • Jedhead
  • broncsgoat
  • Sproj
  • MrTickyMcG
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.