Round 9 Discussion

This must be a dream, surely?

Tigers making 80m sets without Woods or Grant. Lolwut.

Burgess forgotten he has arms with which to tackle?

And now Naiqama is in.

This team lost 60-6. And they are scoring a point a minute. Something is wrong at Souths.

Last edited:
Souths were poor the past couple of weeks, but not this poor.

This is Good Friday all over again.

What's going on at Souths? They just don't give a ****. If I didn't know better I'd swear the two Burgii, who should be dominating this, are either throwing the game or deliberately sending a message to the coach.

Souths look to be getting their heads into the game a bit. That penalty will help.

Long way back from 20 down though.

What's going on at Souths? They just don't give a ****. If I didn't know better I'd swear the two Burgii, who should be dominating this, are either throwing the game or deliberately sending a message to the coach.
It's surreal.

Sam has had a couple of reasonable runs and an few offloads. Other than that, they're almost invisible.

Almost looks like they're trying to avoid tackling anybody.

Tell you what though, Nathan Brown giving no *****, running hard. Putting grunt into his tackles. Rest of his team should take notes.

Oh, nice run by Inglis but it was dropped in the end.

I never thought I'd say it, but I feel sorry for Surgess, he's the only person giving 100% every week. I bet he didn't imagine his fairytale comeback to be like this, he should've come to his childhood favourites the Broncos. :P

Oh, nice run by Inglis but it was dropped in the end.
Rush of blood. Should have taken the tackle. Would have gotten a quick play the ball with the Tiggers still back pedalling.

How the **** can Souths play with the venom they did last week and turn up tonight looking like they just played a game which went into extra time? In fairness the Tigers have been ok, but FMD Souths lol...that was pitiful. Better last 10-15 mins, but...just wow...deadset terrible...

On a brighter note for Aus and QLD, Inglis looking 10 times better than he did last week. Must be nearly Origin time..

On a brighter note for Aus and QLD, Inglis looking 10 times better than he did last week. Must be nearly Origin time..

Kidding?

GI looks flat like the rest of Souths. Aside from one big run he's been pedestrian.

Last week he was much more involved and running with purpose.

Glad he's at centre for Aus and hoping we follow suit for Origin. Doesn't appear up to the task at fullback.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Fozz
  • Broncosgirl
  • Rowdy124
  • Jazza
  • Manofoneway
  • LGH
  • broncsgoat
  • eggstar10
  • Bucking Beads
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BroncosAlways
  • Adammacca
  • Strop
  • Fatboy
  • kiwibronco
  • something
  • Mightybroncs2k17
... and 26 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.