Round 9 Discussion

The music channel 9 uses for the intro is so shit. Normally a montage of players passing and kicking to each other would be exciting, but they've put this subdued crap sound to it. The percussion is tribal and the melody electronic, but it's so watered down it's almost sleepy. I have no idea who they're tying to appeal to.

Also, who decided that Andrew Johns looks good with the haircut of a 1980's Lego man?

Did sportsbet show Hoppa with the parra colours when they were doing FTS odds?

The music channel 9 uses for the intro is so shit. Normally a montage of players passing and kicking to each other would be exciting, but they've put this subdued crap sound to it. The percussion is tribal and the melody electronic, but it's so watered down it's almost sleepy. I have no idea who they're tying to appeal to.

Also, who decided that Andrew Johns looks good with the haircut of a 1980's Lego man?

I really love Fox sports.

Huge tackle from Jackson.

Awesome tackle on Radradra by Jackson forcing a repeat set. **** it's great watching live Rugby League.

The Peats pass from dummy half was half a metre forward

How could the fucking touchie not see that?

god when will channel 9 get rid of commentators like fitler and gus. its painful to listen to

That was good work by Guntherson and terrible work by the refs.

****, Normz is having a great year. Maybe he'll also have a BHunt like rise?

These touchies are useless.

Guthersons the most awkward kicker, just lines it up and boots it without any aim or coordination.

All Gutherson needs is another try and Freddy will anoint him next NSW fullback.

Last edited:

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Midean
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • Lozza
  • Wolfie
  • porouian
  • Dash
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Bronx48
  • Fozz
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • Organix
  • Galah
  • Fitzy
  • Alec
  • Foordy
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.