Round 9 Discussion

Both of the Souths tries have come off of Tigers errors.

Speaks volumes of where both teams are at.

That was a horrible set from Souths, nothing doing but the kick from Reynolds saved it.

Say what you want, but Reynolds possess one of the most dangerous boots in the game. Nofoaluma, like Kahu last week, had no idea what happened to that kick.

Souths will win this by 20 and JT's going to have to face the heat of losing from 20-0 up.

Say what you want, but Reynolds possess one of the most dangerous boots in the game.

Agree, best goal kicker in the game as well, if he's healthy come origin time I think Laurie would be crazy not to pick him, the main thing NSW have been lacking over the last 10 years has been a reliable kicking game and game management, he's one of the best in both categories. Maloney is also rounding in to form after a slow start.

1. Tedesco
6. Maloney
7. A.Reynolds
9. Ennis

This spine would probably worry me the most right now.

Agh, I still hate Matt King and his stupid jewfro.

LOL @ Souffs.

The Tigers.. Seriously? They have Chris Lawrence playing at fucking 5/8.

Piss weak Reynolds. Golden opportunity to force Rankin back in goal and he doesn't have the strength to do it.

Last edited:
Hang your heads in shame. All of you.

My word Souths are shit. Like disgustingly shit.

Gross.

Abysmal performance from Souths. For a 'power-side' that was about as weak as it gets and their commitment was non-existent at times. It would be one thing if it was a bunch of rookies messing up but when it's senior players like Greg Inglis conceding two soft tries it speaks volumes of where he and his team are at.

I don't want him anywhere near a Broncos jersey.

They desperately needed the bye and they'll have to start at square one if they want to beat Parra in a fortnight's time.

Tigers aren't out of the woods yet. They still looked incredibly poor in parts, the quality of the opposition saved them from complete and utter embarrassment.

Souths 2015 are reminding me quite a bit of Manly 2014. The talent is there, but they're walking wounded (for whatever reason). The opposition are playing with no respect for their capabilities and they're bewildered by it.

I thought they showed up with plenty of enthusiasm versus us but they were sleep walking for the first thirty minutes. I didn't notice any effort in attack or defence until Brown came off the bench.

Souths were bashed by us last week ,and I think they thought they just had to turn up.
We're really seeing the value of Rusty's spray in the off season, seriously butt out fuckhead.

Last edited:
The forwards looked like they were running in quicksand. Keary is so fucking over-rated, if he is smart he will grab the largest and longest contract he is currently being offered and run with it because the guy won't be playing first grade in a few years.

I can't imagine how shit Souffs fans must feel, I hated watching that rubbish and I love to see souffs fail.

Coach with balls.

Six players, including big names Manu Vatuvei and Ben Matulino, have been dumped from first grade by Warriors NRL coach Andrew McFadden.McFadden has also relegated Bodene Thompson, Albert Vete, Sam Lisone and Konrad Hurrell to the NSW Cup after the Warriors' humiliating 42-0 Anzac Day defeat by the Storm in Melbourne.
McFadden said the six had failed to meet team standards in the wake of the hammering.
"We've dealt with this internally after questioning the players involved and won't be going into any details," he said.
Sione Lousi, John Palavi and Matt Allwood have been recalled to top grade to face St George Illawarra on Sunday at Mount Smart Stadium while 21-year-old Toafofoa Sipley is in line to make his NRL debut.
McFadden has named a 17-strong squad for the match against the Dragons in Auckland but says the starting line-up and interchange won't be revealed until a hour before kickoff.

Glad he finally found a pair.

Wonder when McFadden will find a brain?

Allwood? Lousi?

Palavi isn't great either, but he's the type of workhorse they need.

The only decent pick he made is Sipley.

Will be interested to see how Lane plays. He reminds me of a younger version of Hoffman, works well with his playmakers and can find a gap.

Speaking of that trade, surely Des gives Faitala-Mariner a start over Elliott? Elliott seems like a Milford alumni.

latest

Last edited:
Apparently it was an off-field incident involving all six players.

The club is a shambles.

Welp, there goes my tips this round. Souffs playing like powder puffs, Warriors imploding and Foran out.

What the **** is wrong with the game atm? This is shaping up to be a strange, strange season.

I stand by my comment at Easter that Broncs/Cows are the only ones who can win it and a cut above the rest. Sharks a distant third (and yes I think they'll get the win on Sunday) and the Eels would be there with Foran and without losing points. Storm also possibly thereabouts, but the rest of the comp is a deadset graveyard. I don't recall a season with this much of a gap in the way teams are turning up?

Active Now

• Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncos4life
  • Allo
  • Galah
  • Battler
  • Organix
  • Wolfie
  • Lozza
  • Midean
  • Fozz
  • broncsgoat
  • ivanhungryjak
  • ezpz
  • winslow_wong
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Jazza
  • Fatboy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • westy316
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.