Round 9 Discussion

How the **** was Mannah allowed to rake in the scrum (to win it against the feed) but Blair wasn't

That's being overly dramatic. It was totally unintentional and I feel as though it was largely an accident. Prior virtually had no influence on the tackle.

You can always tell when a tackle is intentional. They don't complain when they get penalized for it because they know they were in the wrong, and that's what happened.

Besides, it doesn't matter. Intentional or not, it makes no difference. They were still in the wrong.

As for Prior, it was the right hamstring that Wood's injured, so you work it out. It was the pull from Prior that did the damage.

It was a wrestling tactic intended to slow the play down. And the fact that they were penalized for it means they weren't allowed to do it.

C-k7IJKV0AAVveS.jpg

Why is Gordon still the goal kicker for the Roosters?

They give Tupou 10 in the bin for that?

You can tell the Warriors are playing today.. These commentators are so biased it's unbelievable.

It's just Warriors this, Warriors that.

Warriors getting leg ups I see. Must be nearly Origin season where they get everything go their way.

Incident similar to the Peter Wallace one just happened in the Warriors game...called a knock on....no one whinging about it

Yeah Warriors!!!!

Thanks for that!

Broncos finish the weekend in the top 4!!!!

Pearce giveth, Pearce taketh away.

What a dumb finish from the Roosters. As soon as they took the short kick off from the Warriors, that should have been game but they just couldn't help themselves. I have no idea what Kenny-Dowall was thinking with that bat-in, nor Tetevano to give away a penalty. Never mind the last call against Pearce, it should never have been allowed to get that far.

While the Warriors defence showed some great desperation, particularly from two of their experienced heads in Mannering & Hoffman, the Roosters really didn't throw a lot at them. Gordon was completely invisible inside the Warriors red-zone and it seemed like the Roosters were content to just play out the set and go for the kick. It was really uninspired stuff from them when they were all over the Warriors.

You can tell the Warriors are playing today.. These commentators are so biased it's unbelievable.

It's just Warriors this, Warriors that.
I'm a kiwi now living in Perth SP and I can't stand the warriors commentators or supporters lol

Pearce giveth, Pearce taketh away.

What a dumb finish from the Roosters. As soon as they took the short kick off from the Warriors, that should have been game but they just couldn't help themselves. I have no idea what Kenny-Dowall was thinking with that bat-in, nor Tetevano to give away a penalty. Never mind the last call against Pearce, it should never have been allowed to get that far.

While the Warriors defence showed some great desperation, particularly from two of their experienced heads in Mannering & Hoffman, the Roosters really didn't throw a lot at them. Gordon was completely invisible inside the Warriors red-zone and it seemed like the Roosters were content to just play out the set and go for the kick. It was really uninspired stuff from them when they were all over the Warriors.

I can't say I was expecting a lot from either side.

Both had really tough games last week and both had a short turnaround and a trip back to NZ.

As the game wore on, the fatigue set in a lot quicker.

2 crucial and brilliant plays in the last minute from Nene Macdonald

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Sproj
  • LittleDavey
  • Xzei
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mystico
  • BroncosAlways
  • lynx000
  • Stix
  • heartly87
  • Wolfie
  • Hurrijo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • NSW stables
  • Alec
  • Fitzy
  • broncoscope
  • whykickamoocow
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.