Round 9 Discussion

LOL @ the Raiders. At least we've been winning when we play like shit.

I thought Bulldogs got rid of their cheerleaders?

I literally hate Bulldogs, Can never tip their right. Faiders should be smashing them. Hopefully they drop off and I get my tip right

Bloody faders, first bad tip of the round.

Bloody faders, first bad tip of the round.
That. Especially when I had tipped the Warriors for the upset as I had a 2 tip buffer in my main tipping competition, Now I won't

A view of the future for the Broncos

Can we shut up with the love for the sharks already Gasnier

Didn't watch the game, but did Hopoate just have one of the best games of his career? His stats were pretty remarkable.

28 runs, 309 metres, 6 offloads, 1 line-break assist, 1 try assist, 6 tackle breaks.

What is the Edward's player like for the Tigers, Is he much chop?

Last edited:
I'd say even soccer players would label it pathetic but I've seen worse. Gallen the hard man, lol.

Did Fatfita just kick Matt Mcilwrick in the face

What's with all the blow-outs so far this round?

I would rather blow out scorelines if it reflects just how good a team was over its opposition. This is sport.

Am a bit tired of bullshit, square-up penalty-ridden, artificially close games. That is entertainment. If I want to be entertained I'll go to the circus.

Active Now

• azza.79
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Swordfish
  • Wolfie
  • Foordy
  • Battler
  • pennywisealfie
  • BroncosAlways
  • The True King
  • Broncosgirl
  • Tmac
  • broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosarethebest
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.