PRE-GAME Round 9 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

I'd say we'll start 1-17, Turpin will play the first 30 mins, Glenn will shift to Hooker at that point and Fifita will come on at left edge, Glenn plays 25 mins at hooker, Turpin comes on for the last 25 mins or so, with Glenn coming off.

Also, the last time Flegler was named at Lock he didn't play Lock, Haas did.

I'm not wishing him a bad game, only commenting how you and some others are acting like he is bloody Cameron Smith or something

We got past the Titans by 34 points, and Sea Eagles by 32 points when Turpin played last year. I am just wishing the same trajectory for our team.

Can't figure out where I even mentioned Cam Smith. Hoping Macca a speedy recovery though.

We got past the Titans by 34 points, and Sea Eagles by 32 points when Turpin played last year. I am just wishing the same trajectory for our team.

Can't figure out where I even mentioned Cam Smith. Hoping Macca a speedy recovery though.

so we got past 2 very poor teams with Turpin playing last year ... that's it sign the guy for life

so we got past 2 very poor teams with Turpin playing last year ... that's it sign the guy for life

People have a right to be excited that someone other than Andrew bloody McCullough is getting a go. As long as he offers something, anything in attack then I'm keen for him to have a shot. Hopefully he makes the position his and forces Macca out of the team. Nobody has called him Cameron Smith or said to sign him for life.

I'm not wishing him a bad game, only commenting how you and some others are acting like he is bloody Cameron Smith or something

I wouldn’t go far as to say he’s anything like C Smith but, I believe we have upgraded, he’s more of a modern style NRL hooker with a lot of the skills that we have been desperately looking for

Did McCullough get a line break last week?

Yes, he and Oates were credited one each. Souths had five. Milford had one assist.

Was Macca's best game for years, I thought.

Last edited:
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.