vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Round 10, 2012 highlights on Kayo.

*****. *****. *****.

I remember leaving that game absolutely fuming at Parker.

That might happen if Seibold allows Dearden to play his game this week. Last week it seemed like the game plan was to go to Milford 75% of the time to ease Dearden in, that's not why he's in the team, he's there to ease the burden on Milford and allow him to run more. Go right!

I think bird will have the kids back unlike last week where no one would run off him

For some here, if he doesn't make 40+ tackles...he's not good enough.

Well, i've watched him most weeks for Redcliffe since he has been there and i'm not convinced he is good enough. As i keep saying, he arguably isnt even the best hooker at Redcliffe. He has all the tools tbf, but i cant quite put my finger on what i feel he is missing. Be actually nice though to see him get an extended run with better players in the NRL. He has a big opportunity now.

I recall him being quite adequate when he filled in for Macca last time .... nippy out of dummyhalf and supplied good service to the halves.

Really looking forward to him getting another chance in the top grade.

I think its a joke starting Flegler over Joffa or Carrigan. They are more suited to starting, Tom is more suited to bench impact.

At the start of the season, I think Flegler and Carrigan are considered equally to Seibold, so when Haas got suspended, it’s pretty much like Seibold picked Flegler who slightly acted better in the pre-season trial, and since then Flegler seizes the opportunity, he worked like every game is his last game, he’s pretty humble and grateful too.

So with a full squad packed with poor attitude guys like Jimmy, I would be surprised Seibold didn’t keep using Flegler. Starting Flegler is more like a message: I don’t give a **** how young you are, you try hard work hard, I guarantee you a spot!

If I’m a young bloke, I’d do everything for him too.

If Boyd continues perform under, Seibold really drop him too, I dare say we could have a bright future next season.

At the start of the season, I think Flegler and Carrigan are considered equally to Seibold, so when Haas got suspended, it’s pretty much like Seibold picked Flegler who slightly acted better in the pre-season trial, and since then Flegler seizes the opportunity, he worked like every game is his last game, he’s pretty humble and grateful too.

So with a full squad packed with poor attitude guys like Jimmy, I would be surprised Seibold didn’t keep using Flegler. Starting Flegler is more like a message: I don’t give a **** how young you are, you try hard work hard, I guarantee you a spot!

If I’m a young bloke, I’d do everything for him too.

If Boyd continues perform under, Seibold really drop him too, I dare say we could have a bright future next season.
Flegler is a gun. Hasn't skipped a beat and never looked out of place in first grade, apart from the Roosters game. Joey and Freddy now giving it to Boyd too. The jungle drums are beating, unless his form picks up he is gonski.

1:10

Flegler is a gun. Hasn't skipped a beat and never looked out of place in first grade, apart from the Roosters game. Joey and Freddy now giving it to Boyd too. The jungle drums are beating, unless his form picks up he is gonski.

1:10

Like I said in other threads, Boyd would find himself more cozy as a club official......

Attachments

• GW9.jpg
    GW9.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
I hope by 'darkest' you mean 'greatest'.
Don't know man...feels like we are the Starks, getting gutted, murdered and betrayed at every turn. Don't want to wait for 4 seasons before tasting sweet revenge.

We now live in a world where GoT memes are converted into Broncos memes, this is truly the darkest timeline.

We must now strengthen our defences to defend the Winter Stadium from the night king Hasler and all his white walkers from the manly coast.

Unread

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • Jedhead
  • Old Mate
  • Dash
  • Jazza
  • kiwibronco
  • sooticus
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.