Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

What did people think of Dearden? I missed the game.

Emerging is the word I'd use. Probably nothing for a reel, but he did a few things we haven't seen from a halfback for years - like rapidly switching direction mid play.

I like what I'm seeing. A lot.
He's been a bee's dick away from a few linebreaks too. Not quite the zip of Kodi, but has all the other makings of a major league halfback.

Joffa seems to be finding his feet again coming off the bench. One thing i have noticed as well is that Haas doesnt really hit hard in defence yet for a bloke his size. He could do some serious damage if he gets that into his game.
Hitting someone hard is a timing thing, knowing when to drive with the legs and shoulder it Has nothing to do with size. Some guys have it some don’t.

Joffa was driving his legs again for those post contact meters great to see.

Defence was pleasing, the wily new hooker had the others reved up to hunt as a pack. Him and Staggs are stronger than they look.
Not enough game time for Fifita, and Lodge had a long stint on the sideline which is still baffling interchange usage from the coach.
Best on ground was Haas, the others need to be more consistent in both halves to warrant praise.
Manly were gutsy, they would have put us to the sword if Des had a full strength team.
Lets not get carried away and talk up our players, old and young. Coach must reserve the backslapping and praise, reset and focus on Robinsons Roosters next week.

Hitting someone hard is a timing thing, knowing when to drive with the legs and shoulder it Has nothing to do with size. Some guys have it some don’t.

Joffa was driving his legs again for those post contact meters great to see.

Totally disagree. He doesnt use his bulk in defence enough yet. I'm not talking about Gilly type cutting blokes in two, just hitting more solidly.

Totally disagree. He doesnt use his bulk in defence enough yet. I'm not talking about Gilly type cutting blokes in two, just hitting more solidly.
That’s fair enough, he’s probably just wrecked from alll the meters he’s eating up!

There have been a couple of players over the years that have got lucky when facing ACL scares and ended up being diagnosed with a less serious injury.

Let's hope that's the case for Bird.

I really think we'll miss his energy out there.

There have been a couple of players over the years that have got lucky when facing ACL scares and ended up being diagnosed with a less serious injury.

Let's hope that's the case for Bird.

I really think we'll miss his energy out there.

Agree. He is such a positive energy out on the field, always trying hard.

I thought Glenn was really good on the left edge.

He was a constant handful for the Manly defence, constantly poking his nose through with some late footwork before the line and gaining some valuable metres. Made some good runs which helped us get the momentum we needed to get over the top of Manly late in the first half.

Agree. He is such a positive energy out on the field, always trying hard.
As our buddy @Huge has always maintained, he's a natural footballer. His loss will be missed and we're worse off without him.

One game on his preferred side and we lose him for the season. Damn.

Hopefully the team rallies around him and builds on tonight's performance.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Brocko
  • Financeguy
  • Wolfie
  • Broncorob
  • davidp
  • Mustafur
  • Cavalo
  • Browny
  • Evander
  • Big Del
  • cento
  • Foordy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Justwin
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Astro
  • ChewThePhatt
  • thenry
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.