Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Not so fast mate......Shibasaki for mine, got better as the game wore on. Something about his body shape and the way he moves, I like.

Hasn't done enough to be dropped IMO.

Nah comeon man, Isaako on his worst day didn't perform any worse than Shiba did tonight. He didn't shame himself with a Carige like performance but he was completely ineffectual as well

Carrigan 10 runs for 113 metres in 25 minutes was immense tonight, best game of his career so far, let's get him some more minutes shall we?

No offense to the TPJ fans among us, but we look so much better with any combination of Lodge/Haas/Joffa/Carrigan/Flegler on the field.

TPJ did some good things when he was out there.

Not so fast mate......Shibasaki for mine, got better as the game wore on. Something about his body shape and the way he moves, I like.

Kid can play, is a center but. Was that his 2nd full game? Surely deserves some time.

I was at the game and watched him closely. He took about 3 minutes to run 20 metres when he made a break, hes useless. Lots of ineffective tackles and was also shit last year.

Sucks to hear Bird probably ACL

Haas - 19 runs, 195 metres, 97 post-contact metres, 9 tackle busts, 32 tackles (1 missed), 0 errors, 0 penalties

Best
Prop
In
The
NRL
Thank
You

Yeah forget TPJ being the next JT13, Haas looks like he could be better than Steve Price or Lazarus if he continues improving.

Carrigan didnt just help, he did turn the game when he came on. As usual, he hits the field, we score. I did predict before the game we would score a try in Carrigans first 5 minutes, and yet again it happened.

He finally got a win, the curse is broken.

Yeah sucks, he's becoming the senior player we don't have in Boyd.
Boyd was amazing tonight though, stood up at every moment. Your bias is blinding your reality in my opinion. Bird was amazing and definitely a possible future leader, but to call out Boyd after tonight, is just wrong.

Why is everyone upset about Bird?? What's the diagnosis? He was walking fine....eventually.

Why is everyone upset about Bird?? What's the diagnosis? He was walking fine....eventually.

Andy Raymond said the early prognosis was a ruptured ACL. Hopefully it turns out to be a McC like situation where the scan comes back better than expected

ACL, out for the season (Initial diagnosis)

The initial testing for an ACL isn't something you can really get wrong if you know what you're looking for, if they think it's an ACL, it's an ACL.

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Bucking Beads
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.