Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Hands on tests for ACL are highly accurate so it's highly unlikely Bird is returning this season.

NRL.com has Haas 19 runs for 195m, Lodge 17 runs for 169m, and a big effort off the bench for Ofahengaue with 19 runs for 200m. Thought Haas would have been higher tbh?

Liked what I saw from Dearden again this week, and Turpin turned up after a scrappy start. Happy with the win but sweating on some injury updates...

Remember Blair’s first eight weeks? Take the 195m any day even if it’s wrong

NRL.com has Haas 19 runs for 195m, Lodge 17 runs for 169m, and a big effort off the bench for Ofahengaue with 19 runs for 200m. Thought Haas would have been higher tbh?

Liked what I saw from Dearden again this week, and Turpin turned up after a scrappy start. Happy with the win but sweating on some injury updates...

Fox had him for 236m

What a game from Ofa too, according to NRL.com stats - most metres for a forward and 100% tackle efficiency. He helped get us on top after the awful first 25 or so minutes.
He was immense

Boyd's best game in 2-3 years, still needs to improve defensively and do more support work, but an improvement. Watching the tigers game before hand, Mbye is just so good at defending at the back, and even Elliot tonight was great for manly. Boyd definitely has to improve here.

Shibasaki... wow. Bloody woeful, just like every other game in the NRL. surely this guy never plays again.

Turpin, couple penalties and errors, can see why the broncs got Segey.

I don't want to get too carried away because it was a depleted Manly side, but a lot of good things I saw.

Ofa really came off the bench and provided a spark when our forwards weren't gaining any ground. It really annoys me how far the forwards stand back for their runs.

I thought Alex Glenn was outstanding. Every run felt like he was a threat to break through.

Boyd and Milf stood up tonight, just need them to do this consistently.

Turpin was great, especially on attack. Good service and showed a little craftiness at times.

Turnip definitely started poorly, but it clearly looked like he was just trying to hard to make an impression. Once he settled down, he looked crafty and definitely better than McCullough in recent years. Can he string a number of good games together? I dunno, but can the Broncos in general?

I’m slightly concerned after half, got confused by the boys slow start, was about to slam Turpin, Gillet, then these blokes shake themselves up on the second half , well done, boys!

A bit worried about Jack bird, he’s our current “ X” factor, if James Roberts can carry the ball using his speed like bird using his body, he’d still have his spot, now if bird can’t play next round, either Jimmy can shake off his attitude and get his shit together or we can start Fifita, it’s quite a waste to see him playing that few minutes.

Boyd got a try, good for him, no fan want to slam their own captain every week, his body and speed are no longer the top fullback standard, but his attitude is positive.

But in boyd’s try, I enjoy Dearden’s play more, this kid really have the view and wisdom. He’s showed us why he’s our future over Kodi, if it’s Kodi, he’d definitely rush to the line, he might get us a try, but you don’t see future in that, with Dearden, he spot it and make it.

It was good to see Carrigan play more minutes too. He's got a very high work rate, and seems to pick up more post contact metres than just about all the forwards in our side (possibly even more than Haas?).

What? TPJ helped turn the game when he came on

Had a couple of nice offloads and a couple of ordinary ones. All in all, minimal impact with only 70 odd metres and single digit tackles. I understand he may have tweaked a back or something, so I certainly won't hold it against him.

It's just becoming a trend that I feel look better without him on the field, his errors and such often deflate us. Hopefully he becomes more consistent, because at this rate he isn't worth $250K more than Joffa, not even close.

Turpin, couple penalties and errors, can see why the broncs got Segey.

Turpin was the difference between this week and every game we lost. Segeyaro is now behind him in the queue, maybe on the bench, though Seibs has repeatedly said he wants an 80 minute hooker.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Mr Fourex
  • MrRobot
  • jd87
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • Broncorob
  • RolledOates
  • mystico
  • Behind enemy lines
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Old Mate
  • Fatboy
  • Bucking Beads
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • ostin86
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.