Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

NRL.com has Haas 19 runs for 195m, Lodge 17 runs for 169m, and a big effort off the bench for Ofahengaue with 19 runs for 200m. Thought Haas would have been higher tbh?

Liked what I saw from Dearden again this week, and Turpin turned up after a scrappy start. Happy with the win but sweating on some injury updates...

If Roberts and Isaako come back next week with effort and play well, we have a decent chance of winning next week..

Boyd was fantastic! Glenn led well also

Turpin excellent, Dearden player well, Milford had so much more space to play with tonight.

Last edited:
Everyone gets it, you hate McCullough and love Turpin. Just leave it mate.

I don't hate Macca. I've just been saying all along Turpin is a better hooker, meanwhile getting bashed for it by certain know-it-alls. Yeah, I'm a bit smug to be proven right.

Carrigan 10 runs for 113 metres in 25 minutes was immense tonight, best game of his career so far, let's get him some more minutes shall we?

No offense to the TPJ fans among us, but we look so much better with any combination of Lodge/Haas/Joffa/Carrigan/Flegler on the field.

Flegler had a quite one , carrigan had a heap more impact . offa , hass and lodge suburb.

Carrigan 10 runs for 113 metres in 25 minutes was immense tonight, best game of his career so far, let's get him some more minutes shall we?

No offense to the TPJ fans among us, but we look so much better with any combination of Lodge/Haas/Joffa/Carrigan/Flegler on the field.

What? TPJ helped turn the game when he came on

I don't hate Macca. I've just been saying all along Turpin is a better hooker, meanwhile getting bashed for it by certain know-it-alls. Yeah, I'm a bit smug to be proven right.
Alrighty then.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • broncotville
  • Big Del
  • Bish
  • Culhwch
  • Bucking Beads
  • TimWhatley
  • MrTickyMcG
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • kiwi2
  • broncos4life
  • Turky Murky
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.