vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sharks have beaten the Storm and their loss to the Cowboys was very unlucky. I've been thinking of the teams that I rate as good and the Sharks are definatley one of them. It will be a hard game to win there especially against Ennis without McCullogh. Looking really forward to the match up between Milford and Maloney they've been the best 2 five eighths this year.

But Melbourne are playing like shit. Struggled to beat the Knights and the Tigers.

Not sure about the Sharks....should win I reckon.

He's out best prop. How's about we just leave him in that position?

Essentialy hed be playing the same roll its just to have another big body in the middle to soak up some early game D to then allow kniko to come and play 50-60 remaining mins of thr game.

Just play Waddell at hooker
he looked ok in the trials
have him start to wear the brunt of the opening exchanges and then bring nikorima in
mcguire would be completely wasted at hooker

Essentialy hed be playing the same roll its just to have another big body in the middle to soak up some early game D to then allow kniko to come and play 50-60 remaining mins of thr game.

He's carrying probably 15 more kg's than Macca, if he has the same defensive workload he'll be too buggered to bend down to pick the ball up. I'm genuinely concerned we'll lose Blair, just like we lost him for 2 games last year on a bullshit charge, we can't move our other starting prop too.

Keep everything else the same.

Bring in Waddell. He will only be playing for about 20-30 minutes.

Leave everyone else where they are.

We do not need to move our best prop to hooker.

I'm confident we can win this game.. Even with Waddell at hooker.

Juicy odds on Broncos. I have taken us for 13+ for this one. I think the Broncos defence is just too good and will frustrate the Sharks into mistakes with us to run away with it in the final 20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missing McCullough and Blair in defence is going to hurt.

Hopefully Glenn is right to come back, as far as who comes in to compliment Kodi.. I haven't the slightest.

Is Billy McConnachie a chance of debuting off the bench? I would pay just to watch him flatten out Gallen, Ennis or any of their other grubs. Also how is Marion Seve going. He was in line for a debut early on in the year, and although I'm giving Reed the benefit of the doubt for now, but if he continues the way he is going , I would seriously consider replacing him in the not too distant future. Seve is going to be a special player if given the opportunity. He looks the goods.

Also, In the Brisbane Broncos player profiles, it has listed Seve as 195 cms tall. Is that right? That can't be right. He'd be as big as Oates. From memory he'd only be about 180-184cm at best.

Last edited:
for those who do follow the under 20s and ISC how far is billy Mcconnachie away from a bench spot and is he behind players like arrow, pangai jnr and salesi funaki

Mccullough out for up to six weeks. Damn.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...y/news-story/7a7c4d894013c642df7e15524021bbbd

BRONCOS hooker Andrew McCullough is facing up to six weeks on the sidelines after suffering a hamstring injury against the Rabbitohs.

McCullough’s left knee hyperextended in an awkward tackle by Rabbitohs giant Tom Burgess during last Friday’s 30-8 win at Suncorp Stadium.

It looked as though the gutsy dummy-half may have suffered a serious knee injury but he was cleared of structural damage.

Scans over the weekend revealed McCullough suffered a tear to the hamstring tendon and will miss up to six weeks.

While it could have been worse, McCullough’s absence is a major blow for the Broncos.

He has played 183 NRL games since debuting in 2008 and has missed very few in that period.

The Broncos will be hoping McCullough is fit to return before the Origin series begins on June 1, given Brisbane will have a healthy representation in the Queensland team.

Journeyman Travis Waddell is expected to come into calculations to start in the No. 9 jersey against Cronulla next Sunday, having played for Souths-Logan in the Intrust Super Cup so far this season.

Kodi Nikorima is expected to stay on the bench. Other hooking options are Jai Arrow and Jayden Berrell.

Personally I'd throw Niko in the deep end.

Have him defend a bit wider if need be, instead of in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.