Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old Mate

Old Mate

NRL Player
Jul 5, 2008
Keep everything else the same.

Bring in Waddell. He will only be playing for about 20-30 minutes.

Leave everyone else where they are.

We do not need to move our best prop to hooker.

I'm confident we can win this game.. Even with Waddell at hooker.
This. **** making mass changes, even if it means Waddell...

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Unless the Broncos can find a different camera angle that proves Blair's innocence, the judiciary will back the MRC's view.

If he cops a Grade 1, the Broncos will just have to cop it. Anymore and then it's time to start talking about precedence and get the judiciary to wake up to themselves because it wasn't that bad.

Either way, I see Thaiday pushing to prop with Alex Glenn coming on as an edge backrow.

Waddell in as starting hooker. I understand the hesitance and often agree it's better to go with a new face rather than a proven failure. However, Waddell has shown he can handle the defensive workload and at least deserves the opportunity.

Outside of that, I'd keep the same side that's gotten the job done for us 7/8 times this season. I'm excited to see how they'll go on a Sunday afternoon. Shark Park is a tough place to travel to so the Broncos should be chuffed with the two points anyway they can get them.

This. The Sharks are playing seriously well. Keep our structures and keep developing them.

Keep working the combinations, let Hunt and Milford release the weapons on both sides and defend like we know we can.

lynx000

lynx000

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 28, 2008
And send Sammy on a search and destroy mission on Fifita like he did on JWH last year.

B

Brent81

Made Legal Threat to BHQ
Oct 31, 2012
And send Sammy on a search and destroy mission on Fifita like he did on JWH last year.

Fafita is a cat.

JWH kept coming. That's what made it good.

Based on yesterday, Sharks can't hold us down the edges.

Lewis is gone. He'll get suspended for a high shot yesterday.

B

Brent81

Made Legal Threat to BHQ
Oct 31, 2012
Just watching the replay.

No fucking way Blair gets charged let alone suspended.

It's a clear head clash. A head clash is not illegal.

Penalty for a late tackle and that's it.

Broncos need to fight it.

S

sus

QCup Player
Aug 20, 2013
blair to get 10 weeks (9weeks + 1 for reynolds ref touch)

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
I think we are due for a loss sometime in the next few weeks. Not that I'm hoping but it will keep them grounded.Will suck if it's against Sharks, Eagles or Cowboys though.

B

Brent81

Made Legal Threat to BHQ
Oct 31, 2012
Ps Jarrod Wallace (have a look at his metres) and Joe O for the first time have worked out that they can stand up to a big pack.

They will stand up to Sharks pack.

Wowee

Stix

Stix

NRL Player
Mar 28, 2014
Just watching the replay.

No ****ing way Blair gets charged let alone suspended.

It's a clear head clash. A head clash is not illegal.

Penalty for a late tackle and that's it.

Broncos need to fight it.

That's just it... We won't fight it, Bennett would rather plead guilty and loose him for 1 week than roll the dice and risk loosing him for 3. It's bull****

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Ok I just had another look at Blair's hit on Reynolds and I still maintain that Blair could've pulled out of that and he was using his left arm as well, so they have do have a case for suspension. The possibility that Reynolds might've broken his jaw will be used against Blair.

Best to just take a guilty plea and get it over with.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
I find it amusing that Reynolds will have to wait until Tuesday to find out if he has a broken jaw according the news reports I've read. Are the X-Ray machines on holiday or is the diagnosis in a sealed envelope that he can't open until Blair has faced the judicary?

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
^Same thing they did to Graham last season isn't it?

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
Mautolino wasn't even charged for a late shoulder charge that injured Oates. Blair should be right if precedents are anything to go by.

EDIT: And Tapau earlier in the year. I also love that intentional trips are A OK in the NRL now.

Last edited:
B

Brent81

Made Legal Threat to BHQ
Oct 31, 2012
Looks like Blairs got a 1 match ban even with an early guilty plea. Good news for us!

Offa will be free to play the sharks with an early guilt plea as well for his grade 1.

Blair, Carter face one-match bans - NRL.com

Bullshit!

The charge demonstrates how desparately they searched the book for a charge because it was a fucking head clash.

And you deliberately trip a bloke and you get a fucking week.

That will fucking do me.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Don't bother fighting it imo, just take the week.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Offas charge was ridiculous in the first place. I swear tackling will be banned one day and we'll have a national touch competition and then eventually touch will be too violent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fat Gandalf

Fat Gandalf

BRL Player
Apr 18, 2016
Looks like Reynolds will play this week for Souffs too. Guess it aint broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Pablo
  • Swordfish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.