OFFICIAL Rugby League World Cup Discussion

Scots got dusted by the crl under 23s the other day, they have no fucking chance
While I admit they won't win, they were missing nearly the entire starting 13 and it was a trial. They drew with nz last year. A lot of the nrl players are out (eg Wallace, linnet, Coote) but they play with heart and Brough is LITERALLY the best kicker in rugby league (including Cronk)..

No where near NRL quality, did you not watch Nikorima on fire last night?

Are you confusing Niko with Johnson?

Yeah Niko had some good moments, but that was a pretty quiet game from him.

@broncospwn

Mitchell Moses the Messiah.

Not sure if anybody else share's the same view as me but how grubby were some of the Tongan's today?
Late shots, grubby in the play the ball.
Not surprised that scuffle broke out, it was brewing for sometime.

Not sure if anybody else share's the same view as me but how grubby were some of the Tongan's today?
Late shots, grubby in the play the ball.
Not surprised that scuffle broke out, it was brewing for sometime.
It'll be the main thing that stuffs them against the big 3 teams. They have too many "tough guys" who give away stupid penalties.

**** yeah, the mighty Cedars sweeping France aside. Watch out Australia.

Seriously sick of this sport not taking itself seriously. That game should have been in Perth so it could be live. The world cup should be all games live, and it most certainly shouldn't be broadcast in standard definition.

DNb-kBDVoAEDrXA.jpg:large

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Alec
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • Browny
  • Bucking Beads
  • K-Style
  • heartly87
  • Shane Tronc
  • Big Del
  • eggstar10
  • theshed
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Reds2011
  • Old Mate
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.