OFFICIAL Rugby League World Cup Discussion

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Lets get some Fijians at the Broncos, send some scouts to their capital bush or whatever.

B

Broncs_Fan

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2015
I've been calling for a Four Nations tournament that had Australia, England, NZ and a rest of the world team.

The best of the remaining nations form a team and take on the world's best.

Or just bring back the Tri-Nations.

Tri-nations with Great Britain instead of England would be decent.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
It would be a big boost for the game if the "real" Trump had even heard of RL along with other two percent of the world's population=a World Cup that is lame and completely pointless.

Trump's a fan of RL actually.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
This union commentator is butchering some names tonight. How hard is in to say naiqama not nine an garner

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
I've been calling for a Four Nations tournament that had Australia, England, NZ and a rest of the world team.

The best of the remaining nations form a team and take on the world's best.

Or just bring back the Tri-Nations.
I was reading somewhere Mal wants Australia to play 2 teams 40 minutes each as the one game.

D

dbomb91

Apr 25, 2016
Yeah i agree is the irish halfback got a contract he seems very poised and controlled wouldnt mind him as a back up half would complement milford perfectly

T

Taylor1921

QCup Player
Apr 18, 2014
Yeah i agree is the irish halfback got a contract he seems very poised and controlled wouldnt mind him as a back up half would complement milford perfectly
No where near NRL quality, did you not watch Nikorima on fire last night?

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
I’m calling it now Ireland are going to beat png next week
They have a great structure

D

dbomb91

Apr 25, 2016
He carved up 1 try 2 try assist. He shared the load with Johnson.
Thats awesome, i have always wanted him to get his chance and i hope he leads us next year, im losing my faith in milford and not sure if 6 is his spot as he could be more dangetous at the back but we have got boyd for 4 more years so persist it is

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
I'm Scottish so I'm massively bias here but.... I can see another upset here (disclaimer:bias point of view)

Unread

Active Now

• Dexter
  • Santa
  • Fatboy
  • Tim K
  • Wolfie
  • broncos4life
  • Galah
  • Browny
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Lostboy
  • Strop
  • winslow_wong
  • Fozz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Alec
  • Bucking Beads
  • kiwibronco
  • FACTHUNT
  • Harry Sack
  • Stix
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.