OFFICIAL Rugby League World Cup Discussion

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Looks like Nick Cummins has lined for the USA. Clearly Joshua Rice is a fake name.

"Allright Nick, we can play you under a pseudonym."
"What?"
"A fake name"
"Ohh....call me.... *looks at bowl of rice* Rice.... *looks at U2 Joshua Tree album* Joshua"
"I'll go with Joshua Rice. Have a nice day"
*looks at album* "U2"

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
That decision would be soul crushing.

Score what looked like a special try on half time when you desperately needed to and then it gets taken away over a technicality.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Darren Lockyer should quit acting in TV ads..

He is fucking awful.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Channel 7's coverage of the 2013 World Cup was great. I loved it. It was better than anything 9 ever delivered.

Channel 7's coverage of this World Cup is making me wish 9 had the rights for it.

The RLIF has dropped the ball BIG TIME this time around.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
What's the point of the rugby league World Cup... should just make it 6 nations tournament. Aus, nz, England, Samoa, tonga and Fiji. Maybe 7 with PNG

Horseheadsup

Horseheadsup

NRL Player
Mar 21, 2016
Screenshot 20171028 202454 1

V

Viti

NRL Player
Feb 2, 2011
What's the point of the rugby league World Cup... should just make it 6 nations tournament. Aus, nz, England, Samoa, tonga and Fiji. Maybe 7 with PNG
I’ve been thinking this all weekend. But if these teams don’t play in the World Cup how are they ever going to improve

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014

I've been calling for a Four Nations tournament that had Australia, England, NZ and a rest of the world team.

The best of the remaining nations form a team and take on the world's best.

Or just bring back the Tri-Nations.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013

Because it sounds good in theory. The problem is that in practice it is just an absolute joke.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
The best that could have happened for this tournament was for England to beat Australia and NZ to lose also, neither even looked likely in reality, regardless of what the media says about the opening game.

Unread

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Manofoneway
  • Mr Fourex
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  • Gympie devil
  • Rambstien
  • leon.bott
  • Organix
  • BroncosMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.