OFFICIAL Rugby League World Cup Discussion

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
We all know Australia are going to runaway with this one.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
I wonder if Moses is paying attention because that’s coming his way next week

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Felt a bit sorry for the French fullback there, he wouldn’t have known billy was inside the 40

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Munster....

thumb.jpg

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
RLWC sucks.

Yeah, I'm not feeling it either. I think I'd enjoy it a lot more if they divided Australia into NSW and QLD. Not because I hate NSW, I can save that for Origin, but because it would be a lot more competitive.

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
That was a fucken penalty on that Brough grubber

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
Is it really hard to NOT have a kiwi ref for a kiwi game when there is only 2 kiwi refs in the whole tournament?!

I'm not insinuating he is doing anything but reffereeing fairly, but damn it looks bad for our game and really amateur....

Why can't the nrl/ESL bring a few French, welsh, png, whatever country refs into the comp as linesmen or even pocket refs-video ref assistants in during a World Cup year at least to get variety in their nationalities + increase exposure to the rules in those countries + improve their standard (although that's debatable with the nrl standard sometimes)

Mightybroncs2k17

Mightybroncs2k17

NRL Player
Jan 15, 2017
Anyone know if offa and Pangai are carrying injuries or just not in the top squad for Tonga? Would like to see them get a run at some stage.

Unread

Active Now

• Brocko
  • broncsgoat
  • Wolfie
  • MrMoore
  • bert_lifts
  • Culhwch
  • Harry Sack
  • Porthoz
  • Browny
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  • Jazza
  • Battler
  • LGH
  • Dash
  • Mr Fourex
  • Fozz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • ezpz
  • Santa
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.