D: SA, Wales

NZ def Argentina
Australia def Wales
South Africa def Ireland
England def France

NZ def Australia
England def South Africa

England def NZ

Just saw Quade Cooper throw a blind behind-the-back pass which went well forward to an Irish player who ran 95m with it. Lol.

Just watched AUS get their butts kicked. I've tried hard to get into the WC but geez it's crap to watch and the Wallabies have to ask themselves how come they are so bad when all they do is practice rugby. I mean they turn the ball over so many times in the mauls / rucks and lose their throw so much. For a professional side they are sh@t.

I watch about half a game a year on average, but I've been watching this year's World Cup like a true bandwagonner. Anyway, Quade Cooper is the most overrated player I've seen in the code. He's been abysmal this whole series, and especially against the Kiwis.

I genuínely tried to watch and get on the bandwagon, but besides Australia's abysmal form, the game is booooooooooooring!

In a 20-6 score line, there was 1 (ONE!) try scored. But I guess there was plenty to appreciate for scrums lovers... :rolleyes:

I genuínely tried to watch and get on the bandwagon, but besides Australia's abysmal form, the game is booooooooooooring!

In a 20-6 score line, there was 1 (ONE!) try scored. But I guess there was plenty to appreciate for scrums lovers... :rolleyes:

Add to that, in 2 semi final matches, there were only 2 tries scored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And this is the pinnacle of the game, yeh a bloody boring game alright.

I hope Quade Cooper joins Todd Carney on Hook's barred list!!!!!!!!!!!

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.