RUMOR: "Biggest signing in the club's history"

Inglis still has plenty left but ability and desire for more success are not always found in the one package. He has already achieved everything in the game and sometimes that's enough when things get tough again, as they always do. Pretty sure WB has got the correct guy for the job...

You'd want GI to be heading back on a really cheap deal but you'd also hate to see a young player like Kahu or Oates forced out of the backline to get him at the club. Maybe if Reed moves on you could see the value of signing GI to play left centre.

Every time this thread gets bumped Daniel O'Dowd gets an erection.

hi Daniel ,it looks like there ARE some very interesting times a head. GI would appear to be leaving door open for possible move north. What is your latest intel on this ? Also, are you familiar with the Jagera mob from south west Brisbane as this is my family link and link to country here? Interested to hear your thoughts.

And shock horror when he re-signs for a larger deal.

In my humble opinion, WB will not be interested in any deal with a mercenary smell to it. If Inglis did want to come 'home' he would have to accept an inferior deal to other offers he would receive. I say that without knowing if WB would be consulted on the money side of things but I'd guess he would likely have his opinion canvassed on what he values someone like GI at the arse end of his career.

The article says he has been trying to convince Keary to re-sign . It would be a **** act to do that and then walk out yourself.

The article says he has been trying to convince Keary to re-sign . It would be a **** act to do that and then walk out yourself.

Mason like.

Like his cousin convincing him to join the rabbits and then saying goodbye when they sign him so they could fit him under the cap

Or like Roberts did to the titans.... "Get my cuzzie here and we will rip it up I'll show yas"
"K bye"

Leaving the door open for a possible move is code for "I'm going to play hard ball and get more money."

If I was Souths I'd call his bluff, he doesn't really have that much bargaining power anymore, he's coming to the end of his career, the Broncos don't need him and Wayne won't pay top dollar.

If he wants dollars let him go to Gold Coast to finish his career off on a real high.

Yeah I'm thinking that if Roberts didn't fall in our lap that this whole GI thing might have come to fruition probably by now... The rumours have been around for a while which usually means there is some truth there and was probably on the cards, but Roberts turns up and now there's no need for GI.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Pablo
  • Battler
  • Alec
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Brocko
  • Foordy
  • barker
  • Mr Fourex
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.