RUMOUR: Cherry Evans and Foran

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Manly Sea Eagles To Offer Kieran Foran And Daly Cherry-Evans Biggest Contracts In NRL History | Triple M NRL

Cherry-Evans and Foran are the biggest names who'll be off-contract at the end 2015 and clubs including Canterbury, Parramatta, Canberra and Brisbane are ready to test the water with the pair's respective management teams.

I dunno if Triple M are recycling the same Cherry rumour that's over a year old but if they aren't....Where the hell are we gonna put him in the side? This doesn't make sense after singing Milf and Boyd

Would be a dumb move right now. Hopefully Hunt has another great year because if he doesn't i could actually see it happening.

Don't want DCE anymore. Already enough players in the way of our younger halves as it is!

Don't guys there is no way we would go for Cherry Evans, we have halves covered for years to come.

Wouldn't even make sense to chase anyone who can play Fullback / Five-Eighth / Halfback within the next 3 seasons.. we need to give Boyd, Milford & Hunt at LEAST 3 years together, it takes time to form a premiership winning combination, we can't just scrap it after one season like we did this year.

We'll talk about Foran & DCE again in 2018.

Wouldn't even make sense to chase anyone who can play Fullback / Five-Eighth / Halfback within the next 3 seasons.. we need to give Boyd, Milford & Hunt at LEAST 3 years together, it takes time to form a premiership winning combination, we can't just scrap it after one season like we did this year.

We'll talk about Foran & DCE again in 2018.

As Bennett said it takes time to form combinations and he will give Milford and Hunt time to develop.

Boyd to the wing, Milford to fullback, Cherry Evans to five-eighth, sit back and watch the premierships roll in.

DCE will always be linked to the Broncos.

He could come out and say that he absolutely fucking hates the Broncos and wishes they were dead and he will still be linked to us.

This is just a bullshit rumour and it's not going to happen.

Foran also won't be joining the Broncos.

I can see Foran signing for the Raiders for about 1.2m a year.

Sadly, I'm not joking.

Yeah, I think Hunt showed last year why he was rated better than DCE in junior ranks. At least Anthony Griffin did one worthwhile thing before he left.

Yeah, I think Hunt showed last year why he was rated better than DCE in junior ranks. At least Anthony Griffin did one worthwhile thing before he left.

Nearly fucked him up.............had him sitting on the bench playing 15-20minute stints at hooker

Nearly fucked him up.............had him sitting on the bench playing 15-20minute stints at hooker

It should be remembered that Peter Wallace was "half blocking" Ben Hunt's path into the run on team. Griffin realised this (albeit 6mnths too late) and rightly ousted him. Griffin should be remembered fondly for this decison alone.

iI2XCsX.gif

No thanks. Foran and DCE are terrific players but we've already got Milford and Hunt and they can be just as effective and take up much less cap space.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • sooticus
  • heartly87
  • Kev_Guz
  • Broncosgirl
  • mrslong
  • Mighty Bronx
  • broncos4life
  • Mr Fourex
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Manifesto
  • Brocko
  • Howzat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.