[Rumour] Chris Sandow ---> Broncos

Stick with Nik. No point investing in a one year contract,it would just take a years worth of experience away from Kodi.

Yep. Give Niko a full pre season working at half back. If he turns out to be a diamond then we don't have to waste the budget on ash Taylor.

He couldn't even commit to a full season with Norths this year, he missed games. Part of his SL release was he couldn't play NRL. Not sure if that is over now.

He couldn't even commit to a full season with Norths this year, he missed games. Part of his SL release was he couldn't play NRL. Not sure if that is over now.

Well he was only contracted to the Wolves until the end of 2017.

I can't imagine they would have any say beyond that.

Even if he was able to play NRL, I would never want that lazy piece of shit at this club.

Even if we get him on a second tier contract, I never want to see him at this club ever.

He isn't worth the money and he isn't worth the time. He is a lazy piece of shit that only plays for himself. He isn't a team player and he will just drag us down.

Yep. Give Niko a full pre season working at half back. If he turns out to be a diamond then we don't have to waste the budget on ash Taylor.
Yeah and hopefully Nik & Milford can work on their 5th tackle options

Why not go for Todd Carney instead? Sandow was worth a punt on a rock bottom contract when this thread opened, but not now.

It sounds like we're going for Taylor regardless. If Niko performs well this year I would move Boyd to centre and one of either Milf (not going to happen) or Niko to FB.

Why not go for Todd Carney instead? Sandow was worth a punt on a rock bottom contract when this thread opened, but not now.

It sounds like we're going for Taylor regardless. If Niko performs well this year I would move Boyd to centre and one of either Milf (not going to happen) or Niko to FB.

Wayne Bennett has already publicly ruled out Todd Carney.

I would happily take a fit sharp Sandow any day of the week. He a great player but has never put in the hard yards at training or on the field. If Bennett can get him 100% fit he could be our Halfback next year with Niko to bench.

He will be 29 in January, and he still doesnt get it. What makes you think he is ever going to? He is like a shorter, fatter Dave Taylor. Bags of ability, no application. Even Bennett couldnt get Taylor going, so i'd say he also has no chance with Sandow.

If there's one thing I have faith in when it comes to Wayne, is his ability to get players to focus and be the best professionals they can be. If anyone would be able to get the best out of Sandow, it would be Bennett.

However, he competes with David Taylor in the amount of talent going to waste, and in both cases, I think attitude is only part of the problem... the rest may just be not much to work with in terms of IQ.

If there's one thing I have faith in when it comes to Wayne, is his ability to get players to focus and be the best professionals they can be. If anyone would be able to get the best out of Sandow, it would be Bennett.

However, he competes with David Taylor in the amount of talent going to waste, and in both cases, I think attitude is only part of the problem... the rest may just be not much to work with in terms of IQ.

DT just has the brain of a half instead of a forward. I think the attitude is a byproduct of that.

Sandra is definitely a good option IF and only if he is the back up half on a base wage. Any other deal is not worth even considering.

Sandra is definitely a good option IF and only if he is the back up half on a base wage. Any other deal is not worth even considering.
Not sure she agrees...

HTTP2NkbjIuY3J1c2hhYmxlLmNvbS93cC1jb250ZW50L3VwbG9hZHMvMjAxNC8wNi9TYW5kcmEtQnVsbG9jay1pbi1UaGUtUHJvcG9zYWwtc2hha2luZy1oZWFkLXJvbGxpbmctZXllcy1HSUYuZ2lm.gif

I would happily take a fit sharp Sandow any day of the week. He a great player but has never put in the hard yards at training or on the field. If Bennett can get him 100% fit he could be our Halfback next year with Niko to bench.

Great player? Sandow at his best wasn't even particularly good IMO. Don't see how he could in any way be an upgrade over Nikorima.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Bronx48
  • Fozz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Culhwch
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Midean
  • Morkel
  • Broncorob
  • KateBroncos1812
  • westy316
  • winslow_wong
  • Skyblues87
  • Financeguy
  • Harry Sack
  • Organix
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • Mightybroncs2k17
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.