Rumour - Issac Luke to Brisbane

But they clearly do get special privelages

Bahahaha while I wont argue about the roosters I'd suggest you compare how many rep players you both have then you'll understand why league fans believe the same about the Broncos.

On Luke only the Storm, Tigers and maybe Roosters should be the only clubs that shouldn't be willing to throw the bank at him, there's a severe shortage of quality hookers at the moment.

Bahahaha while I wont argue about the roosters I'd suggest you compare how many rep players you both have then you'll understand why league fans believe the same about the Broncos.

On Luke only the Storm, Tigers and maybe Roosters should be the only clubs that shouldn't be willing to throw the bank at him, there's a severe shortage of quality hookers at the moment.

I know we are not meant to comment on users, but seriously you come across as such an arrogant c*nt

Yeah mate.we're working on getting more rep players cos thats been so great for us post origin for so many years. hell this year we were 13th and still managed 4. I wont be happy with any less than 12 players for next year.

Like I wrote earlier, I'd be happy for Issac Luke to play for us provided he was well behaved. I consider him to be in the top class bunch. I don't know Macca personally so am only judging by what I see but for me he is only average and I want him coming off the bench only. I preferred Granville just on what I saw so he is at best my number two at the Broncs. My closest buddies support the Cows and Sharks and neither of them rate Macca and had to be reminded who he was just for them to bring him to mind such is Maccas influence on a game ! I doubt if he will play Origin even if Smith were unavailable, certainly not without 2014 being a stellar season.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Spoon
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • azza.79
  • Battler
  • Jazza
  • Lurker
  • Ozired
  • ChewThePhatt
  • leon.bott
  • Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • FACTHUNT
  • Foordy
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.