[RUMOUR] Todd Lowrie ---> Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah he will be in the centres Aldo.

A negative hit-up effectiveness 50 tackles per game lock is literally the last type of player the Broncos need.

But hey, he's for sale right?

A negative hit-up effectiveness 50 tackles per game lock is literally the last type of player the Broncos need.

To be fair that's about 51 more tackles Thaiday would make that are one on one, the mind boggles how many if u include 2-3 player tackles.

Yeah it's either us or the Panthers and considering he was released on compassionate grounds (perhaps a family related issue) then he will most likely end up in Penrith.

I know the Bronco's have made some stupid decisions in the past but signing Todd Lowrie won't be one of them.

And he was under contract at another club.

Maybe Griffin and Gee are just taking the piss now and seeing who they can get to terminate current contracts.

Yeah it's either us or the Panthers and considering he was released on compassionate grounds (perhaps a family related issue) then he will most likely end up in Penrith.

I know the Bronco's have made some stupid decisions in the past but signing Todd Lowrie won't be one of them.

Lets hope so.

Would he have been signed by Cleary when he was coaching the warriors? If so thats a positive sign to Penrith.

Lowrie has always struck me as a real 'nothing' player. Figures that we'd sign him.

We don't need any backrowers but he'd be an ok depth signing. He's coming back for family reasons so you'd think he'd be more inclined to go somewhere he or his missus have family.

We don't need him.

Hope talk of us signing him is not true.

I don't get the hate for Lowrie, always seems pretty solid. Wasnt the rumour we would sign Todd Lowrie to replace Parker going to the Panthers? Maybe there is more truth to that even though cold water was poured over it.

Dont know if this was posted 'The Warriors indicated Lowrie would be joining Brisbane.Warriors CEO Wayne Scurrah said the club fully supported Lowrie and his family's needed to relocate immediately.'

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/n...-to-join-broncos/story-fni3fbgt-1226736817028

Last edited by a moderator:
Lowrie is also rumoured to the Panthers

Don't mind Lowrie as a player but he isn't needed as he would be behind Parker, Thiaday, Glenn, Gillett and Stagg for a spot. He would take up cap space that can be used to accommodate a five-eighth.

If we sign him i'd say its because we a losing someone. He would also be fairly handy during origin. Fingers crossed its because Thaiday is leaving.

wtf is the story with his "urgent need to relocate" ? Is the location he supposedly needs to relocate to specified because there's a pretty big gulf between Brisbane and Bumfuck Idaho Sydney ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Xzei
  • Broncorob
  • Jazza
  • Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
  • Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • Financeguy
  • phoenix
  • Santa
  • The Don
  • Brocko
  • BroncoFan94
  • davidp
  • bert_lifts
  • MrMoore
  • Manlyman
  • thenry
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.