Ryan Tandy Arrested

Coxy said:
Wow! If Sam Ayoub goes down for this it's going to have MASSIVE implications on player manager scrutiny.

That's a good thing IMO
absolutely! Huge.

He has some big names on his books.

Hmmm, perhaps I can throw in my job and become a player manager eusa_think

Fantastic [eusa_clap.gi

Great to see some action finally happen regarding untoward activities plaguing our game. All it took was handing the reigns over to a body independent of the NRL.

I'm not sure about others, but I've been pretty frustrated at the lack closure regarding other scenarios looked into by our governing body. A black hole seems to be their primary tool of investigation.

For instance Kurt Gidley being mentioned as someone who could source drugs in a recorded conversation during the the Danny Wicks saga. Whilst there are still various questions regarding player, staff and player manager involvement left over from the Storm fiasco. Answers to which I doubt will ever see the light of day.

It will be interesting to see what evidence they have to be able to prove that they were part of the conspiracy. Taps anyone?

Maybe the Newcastle game a few years back ( featuring the BIG names ) should be re opened for investigation.
That was openly sus

Reporting that Ayoub and Elias are looking at 10 years each now as well.

This situation is becoming seriously scary.

Jeba said:
Still can't believe they didn't take the 2.
How much did you have riding on the shot at goal as first points scored?

They should've waited until they played the Dragons...

Ghibli said:
Jeba said:
Still can't believe they didn't take the 2.
How much did you have riding on the shot at goal as first points scored?

They should've waited until they played the Dragons...

Haha not a great deal mate, just the normal muck around $5 or $10 I have on those "trivial" bets when I have money left over in an account.

Clintos said:

That's the max penalty though. Like just about ever other court case in this country, does anyone really think they'll get anywhere near that? IMO if they are guilty, they'll most likely just get a fine with a suspended sentence.

OXY-351 said:
Clintos said:

That's the max penalty though. Like just about ever other court case in this country, does anyone really think they'll get anywhere near that? IMO if they are guilty, they'll most likely just get a fine with a suspended sentence.

Probably Ayoub. Elias has a criminal record as long as his arm. He's goneskies.

Ayoub should be banned from rugby league and sport management involvement for life.

If found guilty of course.

IMO the game will be better off without Ayoub in it - and I give that opinion based on some first hadn dealings I had with him a few years ago.

Apparently there's more to be revealed.
The game could do with a scandal or two IMO.

Raw Boned Youngster said:
Apparently there's more to be revealed.
The game could do with a scandal or two IMO.

hehehheheh.

What happens to Tandy if he's guilty? False information charge?

Well apparently there's a market on whether Tandy will be found guilty or not. Mail is Tandy will plead guilty after there's a betting plunge on a guilty verdict....

Coxy said:
Well apparently there's a market on whether Tandy will be found guilty or not. Mail is Tandy will plead guilty after there's a betting plunge on a guilty verdict....

Sweet. I'll get my mum to put some money on it.

OXY-351 said:
Coxy said:

Sweet. I'll get my mum to put some money on it.

Make sure she knows how to fill in a betting slip.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • lynx000
  • davidp
  • Dony Eliakim
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Wolfie
  • Culhwch
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wild Horse
  • Mister Wright
  • Foordy
  • Shane Tronc
  • Rookie Alan
  • Mick_Hancock
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.