Sack Griffin/New Coach Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That greedy sole selling cash cow should go play some other sport.

I am all for a free market and a players ability to earn money but to me he just appears to be ALL about the money.
Izzy sells fish ? When did he start doing that..? You'd think he makes enough money as a professional footballer but if he has to sell fish to make ends meet we may be able to lure him north, be a good catch. Love to net him.

Izzy sells fish ? When did he start doing that..? You'd think he makes enough money as a professional footballer but if he has to sell fish to make ends meet we may be able to lure him north, be a good catch. Love to net him.

EDIT: Baiting

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: New coach

throw a million from the cap PLUS another million outside of it for coaching if thats what it'd take to get him to the broncos. cameron smith is the most valuable player in the game at the moment, has been for 5+ years IMO. not the best, but the most valuable. he runs a team, is a born leader, is a goal kicker, plays 80 minutes, and despite being on the wrong side of 30 i have no doubt he'll be around in the NRL til hes 35 or so.

EDIT: Don't drag on an obvious bait.

Last edited by a moderator:
i havent really weighed in on this discussion and i'd always hoped hook would pull the team together but after having 50 put on us last week and coming out with the lack of attitude we had in that first half tonight.. well there is real problems and im starting to think hook isnt up to it.

Only now?

The signs were there over a year ago.

yeah might of worded that wrong, i meant starting to think its actually time for him to go.

can we get tallis involved in coaching?

Long time lurker of this site and have been enjoying just reading people's views over the years. Haven't had the urge to post until now. But I just felt I needed to say something after all the hulabaloo since last night's out-of-character proceedings.

Some of the comments and opinions on here are truly bewildering, not to mention in some cases, disgraceful in regard to comments of the players and especially the coach.

The fickleness of many on here is a real eye-opener and proves that some fans are only willing to stand by the team when things are going well.

Call yourself Broncos fans? Many of you need to take a good look in the mirror and reassess if you really want to be fans of this team. Perhaps you should not support any sporting team at all if you are not prepared to go through both the good times, and the bad.

I have every confidence in Hook and the staff behind the scenes, but more specifically, in the boys that proudly wear the jumper that they will quickly make amends and make last night seem like a distant memory before too long. Don't give up, let's get out and show Hook and the lads we are truly behind them!

ZOMG: It's Mrs Griffin.

After the last fortnight Griffin's finished, surely?

Nah mate, measured on performance*

*from 2011 thanks to Lockyer

Henjak must be secretly saying suck shit haters

Oh and kearney just reeks of losing. The guys self esteem must be shot

The game plan culture in this club is dreadful. It worked well when Bennett was there with the calibre of players he had, and to his credit, he did not, unlike Hook, coach out a players natural talent.

The game is a lot more than the opposition red zone

After we play the Tigers, of our next five games, four are away. Good luck, Hook. I think you might find yourself in quiet a quandary.

[MENTION=8300]FaithinHook[/MENTION]

Thoughts on the game?

Griffin's expression looked like he was remembering a funny joke from that "Cavemen" TV show.

We've been in a slump since after origin LAST year. We fell over the line to make the 8. Since then nothing had gone right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • mitch222
  • Midean
  • Skathen
  • The Boss
  • ParraMania
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Old Mate
  • davidp
  • bb_gun
  • Alec
  • Fitzy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Strop
  • Culhwch
  • Manlyman
  • lynx000
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.