Sack Griffin/New Coach Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
he won't give us shit. he said he likes watching us cannibalize each other so why would he tell us something that would prevent that?

admittedly i'd probably do the same, dangle a small tidbit of information, probably incorrect, and watch people go apeshit.

would be quite amusing.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Pretty sure Kevvie was coaching in the super league.

Pretty sure his record was quite shite...

I think we can rule Cowboys out of getting Walters' services. He's cited being with family as his reason for leaving Melbourne. Going to Townsville would mean he's just as far away from them.

So I think Gold Coast as head coach replacing Cartwright would be the most likely.
Replacing Steve Kearney as assistant at the Broncos the next likely, with the pressure on Hook to lift his game in 2014 or Walters take over in 2015.

walters as broncos assistant coach next year, if we have another poor season griffin gets the flick and walters takes over IMO.

Agreed

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
he won't give us ****. he said he likes watching us cannibalize each other so why would he tell us something that would prevent that?

admittedly i'd probably do the same, dangle a small tidbit of information, probably incorrect, and watch people go ape****.

would be quite amusing.

Ease up champion. Ever thought that people are limited in what they can say or want to say?

I think my strike rate of being right is pretty high, so I'll back myself.

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
Was really hoping he'd join us in an assistant coach capacity and take over our attack...that way Hook can focus on his beloved defence, Kearney can do whatever he wants...run the water or something...oh, hang on....

Actually a bit crushed Kevvie won't be joining us :crying:

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Not too sure about that. You might want to explore the reasons the Storm seem not keen on re-signing him.

Sorry mate I have no inside knowledge or know nothing about the issues Kevvie has had at the Storm.

Splinter

Splinter

NRL Player
Feb 16, 2013
I don't think coaching is for him.
results in England not good and been sacked by Bennett and parting ways with Bellamy

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
and been sacked by Bennett

Bennett sacked him, Gary Belcher and Glenn Lazarus as they were planning a coup to get rid of him & he found out about it.

Though I don't want Kevvie as Broncos coach, we need a coach who hasn't worked/played at the Broncos.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
So tasi was a star recruit and gets 2 runs. Kennedy will probably get 3 runs a game next year. Go team Griffindor.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Griffin couldn't use a bench if he's life depended on it. FFS just hire someone who's sole job is to
Use the bench properly
I'd support this. My biggest criticism of Griffin is his bench use, IMO he just doesn't use it to full potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.