Sack Seibold Now!

So, the gutless squirming continues. It really was a simple yes or no. Had you said yes then you'd look like a conspiracy nut so instead you say it's unlikely!! I didn't ask you if it was likely champion, I asked you, do you believe more than a 100 people were involved in a conspiracy to cheat. I wasn't asking for a sliding scale concerning plausibility, I was asking if YOU believed they all knowingly colluded to cheat. Show some guts, yes or no.

Ha ha. You are comical today. I'm having a good old chuckle. Keep it up old boy!

Oh, and its still i think i dont think its likely.

Last edited:
What had Dank done prior to 2012/13 that should prompt Flanagan to check on him and secondly, as it was a medical thing why would Flanagan question the okay from Cronulla's doctor/s and management?

He's just the coach and like your Storm teams coach he probably didn't know anything about it, it was after all a management decision. Flanagan didn't decide all this off his own bat, it was approved by two medical teams and two administrations from two different clubs. It wasn't Flanagan's call as he has no expertise in medicine so clearly he simply followed the medical advice and the administrations approval.

Lost sight of the real reason for the supplements programme? It was to aid recovery times, not improve performance so it isn't much of a stretch to see why Essendens management, Cronulla's management, Essendens medical team and Cronulla's medical team all thought it was fine and within the rules. Even Gallen took the trouble to ensure it was all above board contacting Cronulla's management for the go ahead. There's even evidence he checked ASADA website to ensure it was above board. Sadly y a lot of people were duped including both clubs coaches. Flanagan did **** up with the emails but that isn't cheating in any real sense, anymore than speeding. He broke the sanctions and that certainly merited punishment but cheating the competition and others, nah.

Ha ha. You are comical today. I'm having a good old chuckle. Keep it up old boy!

Oh, and its still i think i dont think its likely.
Really? Weak as piss. You either believe they all colluded or you don't. There's no middle ground. Once again, I didn't ask you how likely or otherwise it is, I asked you what you believe but you simply lack the courage to outright say, yes I believe they did.

Really? Weak as piss. You either believe they all colluded or you don't. There's no middle ground. Once again, I didn't ask you how likely or otherwise it is, I asked you what you believe but you simply lack the courage to outright say, yes I believe they did.

Still think its not likely. Nothing to do with courage really, its just my opinion, i dont think its likely they colluded.. You however arent even man enough to admit you made up shit about me saying Bellamy was pure as the driven snow or some rubbish like that. I'll leave you with that and you can keep defending the proven cheats from the shire.

Still think its not likely. Nothing to do with courage really, its just my opinion, i dont think its likely they colluded.. You however arent even man enough to admit you made up shit about me saying Bellamy was pure as the driven snow or some rubbish like that. I'll leave you with that and you can keep defending the proven cheats from the shire.
Melbourne is not in a shire as far as I know. Proven cheats, yes your Storm team are certainly guilty of systemic rorting unlike the the guys from the shire who made a single mistake in judgment. See, that's the difference here, Cronulla and Essenden made a mistake under bad advice and inadvertently broke the rules whereas your Melbourne cheats deliberately and repeatedly broke the rules. True cheats and you should be ashamed of your club.

So to sum up you think it's unlikely that Cronulla colluded or rather the players, coach and administration colluded to cheat. Right, at last we are on the same page. So if it wasn't deliberate you'd have to think it was simply an error in judgment to partake in what they clearly thought was a legitimate programme.

You've worked it out! Cronulla and Essenden didn't set out to cheat but clearly did inadvertently break some rules therefore it's more a technical breach rather than straight out cheating. Melbourne did though hey? That's why they're a thousand times worse than Cronulla. One case was deliberate and one case was accidental.

Ignore Staff Request - Warning Issued
Off-Topic

Last edited by a moderator:
RE: Flannigan/Bellamy.

I would let Hitlers recreated brain in a jar coach our team if it meant we started winning minor premierships.

RE: Flannigan/Bellamy.

I would let Hitlers recreated brain in a jar coach our team if it meant we started winning minor premierships.

Um, even if it meant that our training camp might be called called Auschwitz?

I appreciate we are all passionate about our desperation however there should be limits to our choices of metaphors

Last edited:
Unfortunately the Nazis preferred union over league.

Says a lot
[automerge]1592721323[/automerge]
Um, even if it meant that our training camp might be called called Auschwitz?

I appreciate we are all passionate about our desperation however there should be limits to our choices of metaphors

Especially this day and age, where fascism is demonstrably making a comeback.

Last edited:
Couple of moderately interesting tidbits from an article on Fox, confirming that Karl Morris rubber stamped the rebuild when Seibold signed -

“He (Morris) gave me a five-year deal because he told me it’s going to take a couple of years to sort out this roster,” he said.

“I know I can coach. I haven’t lost any belief in what we are trying to do but it’s about the long game.

“Not everyone who is a Broncos old boy or in the media want the Broncos to play the long game.

“But the reality is we are in a salary-cap era and the way the cap is governed and the way you have to recruit, retain and develop players, we are playing the long game.”

Makes sense to me.
Makes no sense to me because Paul White was quoted last year when he said "The Broncos don't have rebuilding years, we must be pushing for a top 4 spot at all times".

Hopefully a win on Saturday will quieten down the media a touch. It won't cover all the cracks though. If a loss occurs, I think Seibs will be in a bit of strife. The uproar that will result from yet another loss will soon be impossible to ignore from Bronco powerbrokers.

ICB on "rebuilds"
Rebuilds is code for: Finding a mega-gun or 2 and giving them a million bucks a year, then finding some solid, quality support cast to work with them.

We just happened to bank on the wrong million dollar gun.

Paul White has no idea of the football side of things, which is abundantly obvious right now. He only knows how to address shareholders.
Well, he's the CEO of a club with the biggest RL fanbase in the world earning 650K a year. Morris is just a board member earning less than a hundred. I think I know which person I'll be listening to.

Let's give the guy a hand for next season (based on players off contract as well):

1. Niu (fairly minimum wage, just stick with him)
2. Coates
3. Farnworth
4. J.Morris (an experienced players who actually offers something)
5. B.Morris (See above)
6. Staggs (Let's see what he's got, if nothing return him to centre)
7. Dearden (Give him the keys to the team)
8. Lodge
9. Turpin (unless by some miracle Grant is available)/Luke
10. Haas
11. Fifita (Don't care how you do it, keep him at all costs)
12. T'eo (He provides some experience in there for one more year)
13. Carrigan (c)

14. Oates (Time to transition him into this bench role which he should have already been in)
15. Flegler (Time for him to become more consistent)
16. TPJ (You need impact from your bench and he provides it)
17. Riki (See what he's got) / Bullemor (Hope he goes better than this year, got potential)

Gone:

Milford (Even if you have to pay half his wage somewhere else, that is still enough to give to Fifita)
Bird (Hopefully someone picks him up though that is certainly uncertain, again paying half his wage is a better result than keeping him as it allows the club to retain Farnworth and Fifita which they absolutely must do!)
Boyd (Thank goodness!)
Joffa (Again, sell him to the Titans, they will snap him up)

All of this gets rid of most of the overpaid hacks that are currently taking up the money and allows the retention of Farnworth and Fifita which are absolute musts!

Still in the squad:
Paix (Still in the squad for sure but gives him time to develop in Q-Cup, he has something about him)
Riki/Bullemor (They keep developing)
Croft (Keep him for depth in case the Staggs experiment fails)
Isaako (He can certainly fill a depth role, would like to put him in the starting side somewhere, turn him into a centre)

The key is the left centre where the side needs some experience and defensive know-how, plus the ability to pass. If the Morrises don't want to come, bring in Opacic and maybe Cotric, though he might be too expensive.

The 9 is the key. Smith even for one year would be the dream but if not, Smith playing on at the Storm is the next best result and you throw whatever you can at Grant.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • teampjta
  • Alec
  • Fitzy
  • Porthoz
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Justwin
  • Fatboy
  • The True King
  • Ondi
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosgirl
  • Aldo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Footy Fanatic
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Culhwch
  • Evander
  • Stix
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.