SBW / Mike Tyson

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
Not sure where to post this (please move if there is a better thread), but SBW manager has offered The Baddest Man on the Planet USD $1million to end his boxing career and possibly even his life.

Even the old out of shape Tyson would destroy SBW, but have you seen him lately?!?

The man has not forgotten how to move and throw devastating hooks, just now he is looking in good shape too.

Not sure where to post this (please move if there is a better thread), but SBW manager has offered The Baddest Man on the Planet USD $1million to end his boxing career and possibly even his life.

Even the old out of shape Tyson would destroy SBW, but have you seen him lately?!?

The man has not forgotten how to move and throw devastating hooks, just now he is looking in good shape too.
I need this to happen so bad. SBW had to cheat to beat Botha, Tyson will kill him.

lol people are getting way too wrapped up over a few seconds of pad work. Don’t get me wrong, I’m one of the biggest Tyson fans on the planet but the guy was struggling to remain relevant as an active boxer in his early 30s. He will get pumped by any decent pro who has been active. SBW might even kill the old man. I’d love to see him come out of retirement but it’s a terrible idea.

yeah it’s impressive how sharp he looks on the pads still but Freddie Roach still looks great hitting pads and a mild wind could put him in the hospital.

lol people are getting way too wrapped up over a few seconds of pad work. Don’t get me wrong, I’m one of the biggest Tyson fans on the planet but the guy was struggling to remain relevant as an active boxer in his early 30s. He will get pumped by any decent pro who has been active. SBW might even kill the old man. I’d love to see him come out of retirement but it’s a terrible idea.

yeah it’s impressive how sharp he looks on the pads still but Freddie Roach still looks great hitting pads and a mild wind could put him in the hospital.
You don’t unlearn what Tyson learnt over decades becoming and being the most dangerous heavyweight in the world. You also can’t impart that same knowledge, skill and ring craft into someone like Williams in a few short years.

I’d also argue that it’s not particularly relevant to compare Tyson not being as dominant when he was fighting guys like Lewis and Holyfield to fighting a part time pro who has only fought cherry picked opponents, all of which have had little credible boxing pedigree (at least in comparison to Tyson).

The only bloke Williams fought who knows how to box was an out of shape Botha. The fact Williams then refused to fight past the 10th round when he was copping an absolute shellacking doesn’t bode well for his credentials or chances against actual boxers.

Last edited:
The only bloke Williams fought who knows how to box was an out of shape Botha. The fact Williams then refused to fight past the 10th round when he was copping an absolute shellacking doesn’t bode well for his credentials or chances against actual boxers.
Bookies had to refund all bets on Botha and Williams still acts like he won. One of the biggest farces I've ever seen in Australian boxing, which is saying something. Nothing can top Danny Green vs Paul Briggs though.

The big difference between the Mike Tyson in his early 30's to the one now is his mental state. He was a basket case back then, he seems much more at peace and content with himself these days. With a good 6-8 months of training behind him, and if his body is holding up to it, i could see him wiping the floor with the three opponents being touted over here. I do think its the power and speed he showed thats the most impressive thing for a man of his age. It was ferocious, but i think it would be his endurance that may hold him back.

The big difference between the Mike Tyson in his early 30's to the one now is his mental state. He was a basket case back then, he seems much more at peace and content with himself these days. With a good 6-8 months of training behind him, and if his body is holding up to it, i could see him wiping the floor with the three opponents being touted over here. I do think its the power and speed he showed thats the most impressive thing for a man of his age. It was ferocious, but i think it would be his endurance that may hold him back.

Endurance won't be a problem. Tyson could take Mundine and SBW at the same time and win in the first round double ko. I need this Tyson\SBW fight. I need to see it. It will be glorious.

Last edited:
Endurance won't be a problem. Tyson could take Mundine and SBW at the same time and win in the first round double ko. I need this Tyson\SBW fight. I need to see it. It will be glorious.

Could be if a fight got dragged out, but i dont see him fighting more than 5 rounds anyway.

You aren’t wrong but to me the big difference is 2 inactive decades. The guy has spoken about how he hasn’t even thought about his boxing career in over 10 years let alone thought about a come back.

Tyson's not allowed to travel to Australia due to his conviction. Ultra Tune did an add with him recently, they had to ship everything across to the USA as they couldn't get a Visa.

I swear all SBW knows how to do is fight old men.
Weak as piss

Tyson's not allowed to travel to Australia due to his conviction. Ultra Tune did an add with him recently, they had to ship everything across to the USA as they couldn't get a Visa.

I'm fairly sure thats not the case. IIRC, he was granted a visa and came here in 2012 or 2013.

I'm fairly sure thats not the case. IIRC, he was granted a visa and came here in 2012 or 2013.

No idea. At the time, he wasn't allowed here so the company had to go to him. Even shipped a shiny new RHD Jeep across with them.

When you watch a cooking show the chef smears the sauce thinly across the plate. That’s exactly what Tyson would do to SBW in the ring.

When you watch a cooking show the chef smears the sauce thinly across the plate. That’s exactly what Tyson would do to SBW in the ring.
See I don’t think that’s entirely accurate.

Williams is a big dude, and the boxing ring isn’t overly big, so Tyson could afford to be a little more liberal with how thick he chooses to smear the remnants of Williams.

Last edited:
Tyson is allowed in Aus, but I don't see this eventuating. With the right training prior though, anyone who thinks a footy player like SBW or Gal would win is kidding themselves IMO.

The fitness levels would be in their favour, but the ring knowledge and smarts that Tyson has is something else completely.

Again, really don't see it happening unless it's a charity event how that reality show guy "fought" SBW.

Active Now

• ezpz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Yem
  • Xzei
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Skathen
  • broncsgoat
  • simplythebest
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Johnny92
  • Jazza
  • Dazza 92
  • Broncorob
  • Nerd
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncsNBundy
  • LittleDavey
  • winslow_wong
  • Brotherdu
  • Strop
... and 45 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.