Scott Prince Is Back - OFFICIAL!

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Is a half back.

Brisbane needs a half back.

Whinging little ****, but if the Broncos don't have a chat with him, I'd be surprised.

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Scott Prince

He's also a halfback that is heading to the UK

Probably past his prime, but still better than Wallace, Norman or Hunt at this stage. Could probably work in the short term, but not sure it would be a move for the future though. Would hate to lose a young possible prospect like Norman or Hunt to sign him though.

Too old too injury prone. Off to ye olde retirement home, princey.

Better than Wallace? I don't know about that mate. Not saying Wallace is superior either.

I don't want him but wouldn't be overly disappointed with a 1 year contract.
I'm sure the Shaun Johnson signing will be revealed soon.

Not the worst suggestion in the world.

The only reason you would buy a player like Prince is if you believe he can win you a premiership. At this stage, I don't think he has that in him nor do I think he's the type of guy who can nurture the young up and coming talent.

wlpz15.jpg

Not so sure I would say he is better than Wallace. He was at least equally useless for a period last year, before he got a 5/8. Similar to how Wallace seemed to go downhill when his 5/8 went MIA (presumed dead).

IMO if he was into a one year contract him and Wallace could quite possibly net us a premiership, but if it meant we lost both hunt and Wallace then no thanks. And for the record I hate Scott prince, but reckon he could definitely do a job for us

Way past his best and is a shadow of his former self. I'm willing to give Norman a chance as he was filling massive shows last year and might settle into his role better next year. How the Titans have treated Scotty Prince is nothing short of disgraceful.

I'm willing to give Norman a chance as he was filling massive shows last year and might settle into his role better next year.

That's the problem with Norman, he thinks of himself as an entertainer before a player.

He's absolutely shafting the Titans. Very poor form.

He's absolutely shafting the Titans. Very poor form.

oh please .... and what were the titans doing six months ago making all sorts of offers to Cooper Cronk ?

What sort of message does that send to your club captain ??

Princey got the last laugh with this deal ...

Smart move. Succession plan. No reason they can't play in the halves together.

Apparently the Titans had to cut a player to be under the salary cap.

That's the problem with Norman, he thinks of himself as an entertainer before a player.

Wot ......Where does this crap come from ?

Never been a huge Scott Prince fan. His best days were left behind back at the Tigers.

That said......with the ball in hand he does look very composed and creative compared to what we have in Peter Wallace. If we could piss Pete off and take Prince then sure I'd be willing to give it a go. But to take Prince and risk losing Hunt .......not so keen.

Wallace's defence makes up for him compared to Prince. Prince is a turnstile.

So weighing it up .....no to Scott Prince.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Brocko
  • Harry Sack
  • bb_gun
  • Skathen
  • ChewThePhatt
  • sooticus
  • Mustafur
  • Browny
  • Spoon
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • davidp
  • FACTHUNT
  • IceWorks
  • Cavalo
  • Organix
  • Bish
  • lynx000
  • Wolfie
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.